not impressed with play calling!!!

rclaytons13

30 pt underdogs, are defense needs a rest. Go for it on 4th and 1. Show why we have one of the best lines in the country

Reactions: 13 people
That and this read option sh!t kills me. They can't stop our running game. Why aren't we running straight at them.

Reactions: 4 people
run more than 2 plays. the run-option isn't gonna work when everybody in the UNIVERSE know Worley aint keepin it.

then we get in 3rd and medium-long and everbody knows weve got to throw it.

what happened on the 2nd drive(scoring drive) that we cant keep doing it?

and im sorry but if you have the best oline in the country you have to go on 4 and 1(even on your side) cause your gonna get blown out if you don't keep the ball.

rant off

Reactions: 8 people
We can run it between the tackles every play if we want. Take the ball out of Worleys hands before tragedy strikes. He is terrible

Reactions: 8 people
Worley tanked that last drive. Wide open guy in the middle and he blows the throw again. The score should be 17-14. But nooooo that's too much to ask from Worley.

Reactions: 2 people
Well i was about to say this game is about get away from us just as Oregon qb threw a 50 yrs strike. The offense is killing us

30 pt underdogs, are defense needs a rest. Go for it on 4th and 1. Show why we have one of the best lines in the country

Anyone who misspells the word "our" shouldn't be allowed to post. If we tried to run it straight at them, they would stack the box with 8 people since we can't throw it. Offensive line is outnumbered. Have to operate slightly differently to keep them from stacking the box.

Reactions: 1 person
If peterman isnt ready just say ef it and lets throw a freshman in there. He cant be that much worse than worley. But with the play calling so far it doesnt matter who it is.

I'd rather play to win than just punt the ball when we're around midfield. Sheesh!

Yea Lane up the middle everytime. We got two first downs running then we go three passes, one of which could have been a huge play had Worley not blown the pass.

Cut it out with the cute runs outside. Can't trust Worley either.

This game is going to get real nasty, real quick, if we don't find something resembling a QB.

Reactions: 1 person
I had to log in just so I could post about how much I agree. Terrible play calling. You can explain away a lot of things but calling misdirection runs when you're the one with the bigger stronger line makes me sad.

VN Store

Back