North Korea attempts missle test

If you are referencing Trump telling the Europeans to step up and do their fair share, what is wrong with that?

Oh boy! You are throwing libtard phraseology at a libtard. This should be interesting!

tenor.gif

Reactions: 4 people
It's not about needing our help. It's about being able to count on a friend if things get dicy. The US president has been the leader of the free world since WWII. It should be considered an honor.

Dear Lord, the audacity to say this after eight years of Obama.

Please, tell us more. I'm needing a good laugh tonight.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Lord, the audacity to say this after eight years of Obama.

Please, tell us more. I'm needing a good laugh tonight.

But it doesn't matter about the hypocrisy of the past. It's all about Trump. It'sn why liberals should win. They'll feign that there won't be future hypocrisy and scandals. Then it'll happen and they'll deny. They'll blame Trump (because it's ok to bring up past presidents as long as they are not liberal). Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 1 person
But it doesn't matter about the hypocrisy of the past. It's all about my side. It'sn why my side should win. They'll feign that there won't be future hypocrisy and scandals. Then it'll happen and they'll deny. They'll blame the other side (because it's ok to bring up past presidents as long as they are not my side). Rinse and repeat.

fyp.

They are wringing their hands about a diplomatic path when they had their best opportunity in the last administration. This f^^ker Biden can't get anyone to answer his phone calls and they are looking for diplomatic solutions. Hell, even India's Modi just gave Biden the stuff arm. These people don't want diplomacy, which requires some give and take. They want these countr6to submit to their will and take these ridiculous hardline stances, when the world is able to see right now that the emperor has no clothes.

They are wringing their hands about a diplomatic path when they had their best opportunity in the last administration. This f^^ker Biden can't get anyone to answer his phone calls and they are looking for diplomatic solutions. Hell, even India's Modi just gave Biden the stuff arm. These people don't want diplomacy, which requires some give and take. They want these countr6to submit to their will and take these ridiculous hardline stances, when the world is able to see right now that the emperor has no clothes.

How is force projection a bad thing again?
If he didn't do anything you'd call him weak, when he does you call him weak. Pick a lane Ras.

Sorry, but any credibility you may have had is gone like a fart in the wind. Frankly all you seem to do is root against the U.S. and sow discord.

If you aren't a Russian troll, you ought to look into getting paid or at least give lessons to the aspiring trolls.

Reactions: volfanhill
How is force projection a bad thing again?
If he didn't do anything you'd call him weak, when he does you call him weak. Pick a lane Ras.
You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a non interventionist that leans towards diplomacy and not getting involved in these regional skirmishes all over the globe. Go back and read this thread going back 5 years. My position hasn't changed. You have South Korea, Japan, Australia and even China and Russia that need to really resolve the North Korea issue. Each of them have more of an interest in that area than the US.

Sorry, but any credibility you may have had is gone like a fart in the wind. Frankly all you seem to do is root against the U.S. and sow discord.
The US is not on the side of truth and justice right now. Sorry if I don't agree with the direction this country is going in.

The US is not one the side of truth and justice right now. Sorry if I don't agree with the direction this country is going in.

Maybe you ought to spend a few weeks in Russia, some perspective might do you good.

VN Store

Back