Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Ashlyn Watkins is more about clinched fists and a terrifying stare down and I'm trying to remember how Mad Kiki got her name. But none compare to Cunningham who had a dislike for Aja and mugged her at ever opportunity. I thought Sophie might be drafted by the WWE.
Nope Watkins is also about hook, hold, and sling to the floor which she did repeatedly to Rickea when they were here. AW is spoiling for a fight. But I'm confident the mature players and Dawn will tone her ass down. Or else she can transfer to LSU.

Nope Watkins is also about hook, hold, and sling to the floor which she did repeatedly to Rickea when they were here. AW is spoiling for a fight. But I'm confident the mature players and Dawn will tone her ass down. Or else she can transfer to LSU.

With all that I guess she must have fouled out???

Jamie ah Shuts was found guilty in Bowling Green municipal court
Pled no contest
Menphis player assault bowling green player in handshake line.
Question for @Majors
Did Bowling green municipal court do Anything wrong with trying the Memphis player for assault?
Guess some one from bowling green press charges the team/player or that city.

City or the teams could get the courts involved if the NCAA will not crack down on rough play that caues
fights Breaks out
Or one player has right to go to the courts to

Last edited:
Reactions: Smallvol#1
The longer I think about (and see) what happened yesterday in the LSU SC game, the more bitter and heartbroken I am about our result. I was trying to find it to link, but one of the California school’s booster clubs is holding a fundraising event/party on selection Sunday. Our booster club should be thinking about ways to do the same. A selection sunday party can be a lot of fun!

Question for @Majors
Did Bowling green municipal court do Anything wrong with trying the Memphis player for assault?
Guess some one from bowling green press charges the team/player or that city.

City or the teams could get the courts involved if the NCAA will not crack down on rough play that caues
fights Breaks out
Or one player has right to go to the courts to
Are you equating sucker punching someone in an handshake and pushing someone in the same category? Fist flying games are not on par with pushing and shoving in games.

Are you equating sucker punching someone in an handshake and pushing someone in the same category? Fist flying games are not on par with pushing and shoving in games.
No but when players hit the ground
If someone pushes someone in public to the ground
The person has a right to press charges
Don't matter where it happens
It may take the player's to do it if NCAA won't cut rough play if games
Allots of players just
Want play basketball they aren't interested in the wrestling/ push /pull down that refs let go on in games you See that in lots of games @Majors

Last edited:
No but when players hit the ground
If someone pushes someone in public to the ground
The person has a right to press charges
Don't matter where it happens
Player goes up for a layup, hits the ground/padding because they were shoved gets to press charges? Take the flagrant foul away…press charges. Got it

You’re trying to tie between the lines into life.

Getting fired before the press conference is over.

For them to fire her in that fashion shows a degree of animosity. I don't see why anything about Utah State's status warrants being so hostile.

On the other hand, I also can't help but note that a quick Google search says her win percentage in 5 years was 21.9%. So. That's, uh ... really really not hot.

Player goes up for a layup, hits the ground/padding because they were shoved gets to press charges? Take the flagrant foul away…press charges. Got it

Did say after Sara fell hard wheN bump from behind
They need To rule on breakway layups if defense don't block the shot clean No body contact. Two shots and the ball
They have rules to Protect the wide receivers in football they should have rules to Protect players going fOr a layup
Have posted about this before remember green getting hurt vs Georgia
If defense let's offense player get way out in front of them .
They shouldn't be Allowed to knock a player hard to the court
BECAUSE thEy can't made a clean block.

Reactions: krichunaka

AND the pusH came when they were not playing right?

VN Store

Back