No Nick Saban you slow down, really?

Chip Kelly or Gruden will give Saban nightmares.

Kelly with his legitimate, hurry up spread probably would.

This garbage that Jones runs is right up his alley though. Jones professes to an up tempo offense but it doesn't hold a candle to what Kelly was running at Oregon.

I doubt Gruden would do anything other than West Coast, pro style system so Saban would be able to make his substitutions.

Coach speak! I know at this point you all probably wish Saban would say, " fire that SOB!! Get someone worth a ****e in there!"
The coaching profession is a pretty tight knit group and they don't want to see anyone fired.

Coach speak! I know at this point you all probably wish Saban would say, " fire that SOB!! Get someone worth a ****e in there!"
The coaching profession is a pretty tight knit group and they don't want to see anyone fired.

yeah, i'm sure Fulmer didn't want to see Ray Goff or Mike Dubose fired either.:thumbsup:

Little Nicky also has attributed the Tide's success to Neyland's maxims. There's some truth to that, at least.

Why do we even care what Satan says?

Currie is not going to make a decision based on SabanÂ’s opinion.

"I think TennesseeÂ’s team really played hard," Saban said.

Decoded

We beat that ass, nothing they can do about it, but I'll be nice so I can keep beating that ass- Real Saban

Awwww. Someone needs a hug.

That "gump land" struck a nerve.

Gumpwriter is becoming Grumpwriter.

A bunch of grumpy gumps.

That's better than drunk gumps.

Safe travels to the game.

We are trying to leave around 6pm. We aren't taking the kids, so I'm pushing to leave earlier.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Safe travels to the game.

We are trying to leave around 6pm. We aren't taking the kids, so I'm pushing to leave earlier.

I don't know where you're coming from, but don't drive thru Nashville. The interstates are going to be royally screwed up with road work starting tonight.

VN Store

Back