No defense or offensive line today

They should all be arrested. What does it take for somebody to tackle McCluster? Is Chavis coaching today?

Honestly I'll be surprised if we don't go 3-and-out on this next possession. We look like we tucked our tails from the get-go.

We are not playing with any heart today. There is no intensity from us today. We look awful on both sides of the ball. McCluster is schooling our defense.

Where are the adjustments on defense???? Can we not stop a sweep and swing pass? Memphis obviously showed Memphis what plays to call because we can't stop it. Why can't we put more bodies in the box and stop the run? Very disappointing.

Our defense looks completely horrible ... EB should be rallying our defense. How can our D go from being so good to not being able to stop one player. McCluster has done anything that he has wanted to. He has made our entrie D look like a highschool team. Im embarrased by their performance.

if we can see that the sweep pass to the left has worked at least 8 times today for Miss to get all their 1st downs; how come the coaches can't see that?!?!?! Oh no, they scored again.....this is truly getting bismal : (

We shouldnt try another field goal attempt for the rest of the year. Just go for it on fourth down if we are in field goal range. No D and no Special Teams. This is really sad.

Where Is our defense>?

Eric Berry hasnt even been on the TV all day I understand they run away from him and avoid him , but he hasnt even been on the TV screen today, he usually around every single play,,
I hope he hasnt gone soft and worry bout the draft and getting hurt

VN Store

Back