No American Flag?

Pretty sure the Indians would disagree with you. Your thoughts on this entire discussion are nauseating.

I'm pretty sure the Indians would disagree about any president before 1900 being considered great. Andrew Jackson wasn't the only president to mistreat the Indians.

I'm pretty sure the Indians would disagree about any president before 1900 being considered great. Andrew Jackson wasn't the only president to mistreat the Indians.

I think all too often we (myself included) attempt to apply 2015 cultural norms and ideals to historical figures in historical periods. That's not to condone the behavior at all but it was a totally different time. By contrast people who lived in the 1900's would probably find some of our own behavior abhorrent. It's not like 2015 was deemed the age of moral superiority. We still have plenty of leaders/groups doing terrible deeds to one another.

Reactions: 2 people

Didn't say he was. Just saying that he made it more efficient and bureaucratized.

VN Store

Back