NIT bracket

I'll be watching every game hoping we win even a faux championship in a sport this year..whatever kills the time till football season gets here..I had to back off my original plan of hoping we would have a decent baseball team this year..our relief pitchers look like church league softball guys..on 2nd thought I don't want to tear down church league guys :)

I am going to the NIT game. I am almost 31 and I still can't get a girlfriend. I am so discouraged.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The reason UK is going to RMU isn't because of Rupp. We played in Memorial last time during the NIT and something about not having the workers was the reason for not hosting.

And no, I wouldn't wear a NIT shirt....I'd wear my 2012 champs shirt :)

The reason UK is going to RMU isn't because of Rupp. We played in Memorial last time during the NIT and something about not having the workers was the reason for not hosting.

And no, I wouldn't wear a NIT shirt....I'd wear my 2012 champs shirt :)

Living in the past eh?

Not anymore. I bet Calipari wishes he can burn this season from his memory... along with the game tapes.

I remember him talking about not watching game tape after the UT game?

He seemed so frustrated this season. These players never clicked and he couldn't coach them well enough.

I remember him talking about not watching game tape after the UT game?

He seemed so frustrated this season. These players never clicked and he couldn't coach them well enough.

Yeah Cal said that he was going to burn the game tape, and that the players were "not real coachable".

VN Store

Back