Nico's Weight

205 is the magic number for “minimum”
225 is “ideal” for his height.

Says some old geezer named hulavol who read somewhere that NFL gms have stated these numbers repeatedly and have the stats on “league durability” and thus draft status.

Why Daniels wouldn’t let them measure him at the combine- He wants to add as much as possible before his pro day.

Dude is a stud and looked great vs Iowa in the bowl game. Running around he looked like a gazelle, which is fast but I think we all agree the added weight will help him survive the gauntlet. Wikipedia puts him at 6ft 6 and 195, what would we like to see him at come Sept? What do we think he will be at kickoff?

I think he will end up at 225 to 230.

I think he can easily put on another 10 pounds. Just tell him to avoid meat, butter, bacon and eggs. Just let him eat carbs and he will pile the weight on.

Dude is a stud and looked great vs Iowa in the bowl game. Running around he looked like a gazelle, which is fast but I think we all agree the added weight will help him survive the gauntlet. Wikipedia puts him at 6ft 6 and 195, what would we like to see him at come Sept? What do we think he will be at kickoff?
All that stuff he gets at Walmart on his video, he has to be 220 by now!

Coaches want him at 295 - 325 so he can be a first team all American at either guard or tackle. The sky is the limit.

He'll be fine. He's wiry.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RockyTopTexas

VN Store

Back