Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

One of the best things about college sports is its rivalries. I know he's the enemy, and I love wearing my "Not today, Saban" shirt. But I have mad respect for the man. He's one of the greats.
I feel the same way about dale earnhart. I loved to hate him but nascar is not the same without him

Saban was the greatest college coach of all time. No way to seriously get around that.

That will be a hard act to follow. Kiffin is so full of himself, he would likely flop as a successor.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
CFB is changing in a bad way. He knows it & stated he does like NIL and the transfer portal, plus the SEC starts a new chapter next season. Time to get out!!!

He can't control the refs in a 12-team playoff. Too many wildcards with outside conference refs. Also, his schedule is going to be tougher to win moving forward. He quit as a loser, but before he would become an even bigger loser.

CFB is changing in a bad way. He knows it & stated he does like NIL and the transfer portal, plus the SEC starts a new chapter next season. Time to get out!!!

I think you're right. I think Saban was fed up with the complete insanity of NIL dominating recruiting and the transfer portal and said "screw this." Probably had one too many conversations with players asking for more money or threatening to transfer and said that was it.

VN Store

Back