Nhl 17 (ps4/xbone)

Beta is now live. Really like the addition of being able to have different setups for each player position you will use in EASHL. Also having to choose whether you are playing G, D, or F before you jump into the game lobby is genius

Explain the first part?
The 2nd is long overdue.

Reactions: 1 person
If you were referring to the part after the beta part, they have it to where you can set up a C, a LW, a RW, a LD, a RD, and a G. So say you are a right handed stick, but the only position open is RD. I would prefer to play LD as a righty, but this allows me to pick RD and have a lefty stick

If you were referring to the part after the beta part, they have it to where you can set up a C, a LW, a RW, a LD, a RD, and a G. So say you are a right handed stick, but the only position open is RD. I would prefer to play LD as a righty, but this allows me to pick RD and have a lefty stick

Oh nice. Sensible.

Played one OTP game. Skating seems much better, not as much sliding or momentum if you are skating normal without speedburst. Passing is tougher and pucks seem to not stick nearly as much on sticks. Lots of loose pucks

Are poke checks/stick lifts on god mode? Have they changed speed bursts at all?

I'd like to see less amounts but stronger bursts - to where skaters really have to think about using it...in 16, they barely have any effect

Are poke checks/stick lifts on god mode? Have they changed speed bursts at all?

I'd like to see less amounts but stronger bursts - to where skaters really have to think about using it...in 16, they barely have any effect

Pokes are more effective, but you have to use them at the right time. Speed burst and lower, but honestly I think 16 had it almost perfect. You could speed burst, but after that 10 second burst you were gassed until the next puck stop.

What ever happened to that cluster EA called "Game Face"?? I'm not sure the execution of that could have been worse; even if the fed gov't was handling it!

And why isn't Sony using the useless PS4 Cam in this regard?! It's 2016, dammit - we should have had our ugly mugs in games years ago!

15 was a travesty, not that it was bad, because it played quite well, but because they charged full price for basically a demo.

I boycotted 15 for this very reason; won't support devs who release half baked games at full price.

Till then, I had bought it every year since 2009

pre order arrives tomorrow - anyone interested in joining an EASHL team?

Looking forward to trying the news player classes. Heard the dangling playmaker is awesome

I think we have attempted a VN EASHL club in the past, but it was a ****fest lol

Speaking of ****fest, TP do you still play any with Fleet?

Well, well, well......i think the lady is ordering my copy from Amazon today so it should be here friday. i've got the headset but i just couldn't stand the abortion that it was on 16 having to share screen, or whatever you called it. and yes, it's still Fleetwood1104, i thought i had pretty much either sent out most of the friend requests or they carried over from ps3

VN Store

Back