NFL network prediction - North #220 to Steelers

No one on this board affects Marquez's life.

Maybe not Marquez, Butchna...maybe just a future Marquez.

If I'm a 17-18 year old kid considering the Vols, I might get online and check out their fan boards. If I see a lot of fans who care more about *****-slapping each other over e-cred than the well-being of players like I hope to be one day, that just might make me a little more jaded about those Great Vols Fans (TM).

I mean, I get the whole thing about D4H, I truly do. I like the kid, but he is way too cocky for the amount of information he actually has. And it's sometimes satisfying to put a cocky person in their place.

Just not in a thread that's dedicated to tracking the future of one of our young men. Wrong place for it.

Last edited:
Maybe not Marquez, Butchna...maybe just a future Marquez.

If I'm an 17-18 year old kid considering the Vols, I might get online and check out their fan boards. If I see a lot of fans who care more about *****-slapping each other over e-cred than the well-being of players like I hope to be one day, that just might make me a little more jaded about those Great Vols Fans (TM).

Well let em peruse a Gator or Bama or (name a team) board. If you have more than one fan giving an opinion, you're going to get a cross section of opinions and takes. Think we have a patent? :hmm:

Reactions: 1 person
KBVol openly admitted he is.

When? The closest you'll get is me saying "this is one time Im actually hoping D4H is right", with regards to North being drafted in the 4th round. I wouldn't exactly say that's akin to me saying "I sure hope you're wrong about North being drafted"....bit of a leap, don't you think?

FWIW I've maintained that D4H is playing some schtick and just loves the reaction he gets in return. I put him on ignore and it eliminates the temptation to mess with his fake persona. He fills up pages with ignore messages and everyone quotes him...but it works. :)

I understand your reasoning in trying to make this board recruit friendly...but it's a losing battle. What makes this board great includes the GRATING exchanges. Content yourself in hoping curious recruits check out other boards and realize that there's nothing uniquely nefarious on our forum. :hi:

When? The closest you'll get is me saying "this is one time Im actually hoping D4H is right", with regards to North being drafted in the 4th round. I wouldn't exactly say that's akin to me saying "I sure hope you're wrong about North being drafted"....bit of a leap, don't you think?

He's no chubby Cortez McDowell...mad hops. :gone:

These clowns are absolutely giddy over the fact one of our own just had their dreams dashed.

Its quite pathetic.

Lol says the guy who says it's perfectly fine for him to refer to players on our team he doesn't like as "garbage" and it's no big deal since he's keeping in house.

Everybody hates it for North that he wasn't drafted. They just love seeing someone with a startling lack of self awareness do mental backflips to deny the fact that isn't a football scouting savant.

No worries though, man. I'm sure If you watch more film you'll get it all straightened out. I'm sure everybody else is wrong and you really do have the best eye for talent in the US.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back