NFL Games Thread 2017 edition

Berry's down and it is non contacts. Dammit.
It wasn't a knee, but if it's bad I'm guessing achilles.

Berry's down and it is non contacts. Dammit.
It wasn't a knee, but if it's bad I'm guessing achilles.

They cartes him off. Looked like something in the ankle so you could be right. He just pulled up like something snapped.

The Chiefs out here looking like the NFL's version of Alabama. Man, can't believe Kareem Hunt has dominated the Patriot's defense way he has all night.

A great start for my NFL pickems because I picked the Chiefs, and I was astounded how they won.
I predicted the Chiefs win in a close game by 7 points., and it wasn't a close game after the dagger to the heart td because the Pats failed to move the ball because the Chiefs defense was great.

I'll be watching Raiders at Titans no doubt a close great game at Icehouse also other nfl week 1 sunday games with a friend that is a Broncos fan.

Woo! He NFL is back. Of course I'm stuck watching the suck*** Panthers/9ers instead of the Seahawks/Packers game. This region of the country is the worst for NFL coverage. I get all the Panthers, Bucs, Jags, Falcons games. Blah.

Marvin Lewis is a joke. As a Bengals fan, there's absolutely no reason why he should still be coaching here. Literally makes the worst decisions.

Can't wait to watch Saints Vikings.
The Saints have a great qb and Vikings don't because it's Bradford which is why I'm switching my pick to Saints which likely is a decent entertaining close game.
Also All Day will be debuting as a Saint vs his former and 1st team at Minnesota.
A must see game.

Chargers Broncos
Likely to be a decent entertaining close game because division games are usually close.

Diggs looking awfully good.

*Bradford too for that matter

VN Store

Back