NFL Games Thread 2017 edition

I have Crabtree too. Also, my wife has Cooper and I was about to talk her out of starting him, but her sub Keenan Allen is facing the no fly zone, so I didn't say anything....boy am I glad I didn't. She would have killed me.

Super Rams continue to be the great road team because 13-0 in the Desert.
A great Jets Dolphins game in Miami 21-14 the flying Jets.

Impressive highlights for the Bears leading the Panthers.
The do have a decent talented or possibly great qb Trubisky and they have played decent since the 1st start of the talented rookie youngun qb.

Super Rams continue to be the great road team because 13-0 in the Desert.
A great Jets Dolphins game in Miami 21-14 the flying Jets.

Impressive highlights for the Bears leading the Panthers.
The do have a decent talented or possibly great qb Trubisky and they have played decent since the 1st start of the talented rookie youngun qb.

They're not playing in the desert, they're in London.

Reactions: 1 person
Wentz is so good.

Yes, I think he is already a top 10 NFL QB and his ceiling is very high. At times, Wentz reminds me of a younger, faster, bigger, and stronger Aaron Rogers. I just need to see him make it to the playoffs and do something. Which right now, I'm starting to think that may be a lock, with a win, 2night

Great stop on punt Falcons have to start on their 1.

Eagles winning 17-0 vs the 49ers now rainy Philly.

Saints/Bears - TD catch in end-zone called incomplete. Bad call. Goodness. I mean, I picked the Saints to cover but not like that.

Bill/Raiders

That encroachment penalty ended up very costly. Just a half yard but that was enough.

Bills just scored. So much for the Raiders. They looked so good against the Chiefs last week...

49ers worst franchise start 0-8 lose to high flying Eagles 33-10.
The Falcons finally defeat a afc east team the Jets 25-20 avoiding a abysmal sweep.

The Browns also 0-8 so astounding 2 winless teams for the halfway season.

VN Store

Back