Neyland Stadium becoming more annoying (my thoughts)

cell phone coverage is one of the most confusing complaints for me. Can't be part of the "atmosphere and pageantry" if you're staring at a 4" screen

Amen, get off the dang phone. I'm guilty of it as well.

Went to the Florida game in the swamp and my phone did not work there either. So I imagine when you crowd 90+ thousand people with cell phones into one little section, all trying to check stats, text and ping one local tower it is going to be a problem.

Relax and enjoy the game and get off the phone. Not sure how UT can take responsibility for cell phone coverage in a stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't give a damn about the cell phones, but the music piped in on the loudspeakers flat out sucked and I mean sucked bad, just plain awful.

Reactions: 2 people
For the record, people enjoy Titans games just fine seeing how they've sold out every game ever...

Love the Titians hate the music! Same at the Vol games.

I agree completely let's listen to the bands for pete's sake .....the kids work their tails off and should get to do what they practice for.:loco::loco:

Reactions: 1 person
cell phone coverage is one of the most confusing complaints for me. Can't be part of the "atmosphere and pageantry" if you're staring at a 4" screen

This. This. This. This. This...This, and this.

Never understood why anyone would buy a ticket, drive to Kville, fight the crowds, then rinse-repeat once the game is over, just so they can stare at their phones the majority of the time. F'n Zombies.

VN Store

Back