Neyland Stadium after Snowmageddon 2013

Man....it NEVER snows in middle TN. Seriously hate it here. When I was in school at Tennessee Tech we got pretty regular snow in the winter. I really enjoyed it.

times must have changed. when i was there 5-8 years ago, we got a dusting or two and maybe a 1-2" job, but that was it

One of the most beautiful things a person can look at. Would love to see a game in the snow sometime. Any one have any recollection of a game in the snow at Neyland?

I can never recall attending a game in the snow at Neyland. I'm sure there have been games in the snow but I don't recall any.

I can never recall attending a game in the snow at Neyland. I'm sure there have been games in the snow but I don't recall any.

I'm remember flurries at the '03 game vs. Miss St. when Chris Hannon caught like 7 Td passes from Clausen. That's my only experience.

Way back when...I had a History final...you did not miss this professor's final, not even for death!!! Snowing like crazy, go out and put chains on the car...get to campus, The University is CLOSED!!! This was in 69'! So yes it does snow in K-Town!

In the old days, it always snowed for the Kentucky game. I remember we had 8 inches of snow and temps of about 8 degrees at a UK game back in the 50s.

In the old days, it always snowed for the Kentucky game. I remember we had 8 inches of snow and temps of about 8 degrees at a UK game back in the 50s.

I asked my dad and he said he's attended a game against UK in the snow...back in the 70's.

VN Store

Back