Neyland II

Wait, I found it by clicking the notification, but it doesn't show when I look for it on the Pub threads, and it should be at the top (or near) since I replied. I'm pretty sure that I haven't ignored the thread, unless I just fat-fingered at some point. I still have the "Unwatch" button at the upper right... But I couldn't find it when I went to my post history.

What have I done, lol?

And fwiw, I only have the four (now five, I suppose) posts showing since the change showing in My Content... post count etc are still there though.

OK, I need coffee, and then to work, alas

Retiring in 10 weeks and three days!!!!!

And fwiw, I only have the four (now five, I suppose) posts showing since the change showing in My Content... post count etc are still there though.

OK, I need coffee, and then to work, alas

Retiring in 10 weeks and three days!!!!!
Congrats on the retirement! I retired once but here I am replying to this at work. ;)

Reactions: VolNExile
Will everyone come back to the thread for football season? Better yet, who is coming to Charlotte for the game? I have a spare room and lots of couches! Just don’t be creepy.

A reference to the urban Meyer situation here would be in poor taste. So....

We'll have to meet up this year for a celebratory drink in Knoxville.. I love that you followed the World Cup too
I tried but Fox Sports sure didn't make it easy. We've cut the cord so I was streaming the games but it seems like half the time the streams didn't work or weren't available. Was really frustrating.

I tried but Fox Sports sure didn't make it easy. We've cut the cord so I was streaming the games but it seems like half the time the streams didn't work or weren't available. Was really frustrating.

That sucks man. I basically just go to a bar when the local game is on because I only have WiFi.. The Spanish bar next to me is really only accommodating because I speak Spanish with them every week but they'll always put on my Tottenham or Tennessee games.. Guess it pays to be bilingual haha

Will everyone come back to the thread for football season? Better yet, who is coming to Charlotte for the game? I have a spare room and lots of couches! Just don’t be creepy.

I wish I could come for the Charlotte game but I fear a massacre and I don't want to see it

VN Store

Back