Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colloidal silver and mucinex! Hope you feel better, or don’t feel anything at all, soon. On a side note, the word “soon” will never be the same to me again.

Thank you, Lexi.
haha, yeah...don't think I'll ever hear that word w/o flashbacks....PTGD.

Thx for the colloidal reminder, got the mucinex coursing thru the veins already. Best OTC ever.

On another, another note think I'm setting a goal of being back God's country by May. After suffering thru the irradiating summer here I'm going to enjoy the other season, which really is enjoyable, and then GTFO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Behind enemy lines in Tuscaloosa this week for work. I've survived my first day, but I've noticed that I'm getting a lot more hate now than in my visits prior to the Pruitt hire. I don't think the locals are pleased. Time to brush up on my Bama trash talk and comebacks. It's been so long, not sure if I remember how to do that.

Top 10 ways you might have gotten too wrapped up in the Grudenmania

10: Your VN ignore list grew by 1,800% since October 2017

9: You cracked at least one Beaver joke

8: You can name the color of Gruden's tie on MNF for the past two months, but forgot your daughter's birthday

8A: And still couldn't tell which teams were playing on Monday Night because you were waiting on those subtle hints to be dropped

7: An ESPN alert on your phone caused an automatic heart rate increase

6: Atlanta is no longer a geographic location

5: You made up problems for mechanics to look for because the tire shop had great Wi-Fi

4: You might have dressed up as Chucky for Halloween

3: When someone mentioned the word "soon" in any context you got a silly grin

2: You spent more time with your nose glued to your phone than with your pets

1: Someone asked what an MOU was and you gave an explanation that would have made Harvard Law Review

Reactions: 19 people
top 10 ways you might have gotten too wrapped up in the grudenmania

10: Your vn ignore list grew by 1,800% since october 2017

9: You cracked at least one beaver joke

8: You can name the color of gruden's tie on mnf for the past two months, but forgot your daughter's birthday

8a: And still couldn't tell which teams were playing on monday night because you were waiting on those subtle hints to be dropped

7: An espn alert on your phone caused an automatic heart rate increase

5: You made up problems for mechanics to look for because the tire shop had great wi-fi

4: You might have dressed up as chucky for halloween

1: Someone asked what an mou was and you gave an explanation that would have made harvard law review
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you, Lexi.
haha, yeah...don't think I'll ever hear that word w/o flashbacks....PTGD.

Thx for the colloidal reminder, got the mucinex coursing thru the veins already. Best OTC ever.

On another, another note think I'm setting a goal of being back God's country by May. After suffering thru the irradiating summer here I'm going to enjoy the other season, which really is enjoyable, and then GTFO.

Yeah, i’m going to start planting the telecommuting seed at work after the first of the year. I need out of Charlotte. good luck to ya!

Reactions: 2 people

8: You can name the color of Gruden's tie on MNF for the past two months, but forgot your daughter's birthday

8A: And still couldn't tell which teams were playing on Monday Night because you were waiting on those subtle hints to be dropped

5: You made up problems for mechanics to look for because the tire shop had great Wi-Fi

1: Someone asked what an MOU was and you gave an explanation that would have made Harvard Law Review

This. 😂

7. Every darn time!

this thread just keeps rolling.

eXDju3PlR224XhTB62ar_rollingkid.gif

Other than some free weights this is the only exercise I roll with these days.

Apparently I'm too stupid to attach a pic...fml

2i20arq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back