Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on staff so far?

I really like what he is doing...
He is putting together a staff than CBJ could only dream of having...
I believe with this staff we could win 8 or 9 games next year easily..
We are going to look like a REAL FOOTBALL TEAM again..
GBO

Way too much to type. Does it help if you click on the attachment and zoom a little?

I found a version on Twitter. You’re right: no way to summarize that! I hope that’s true. It choked me up. I swear, I’ve cried more about football in the past 2 weeks than I ever have...and the season is over!

I tried to put the kabosh on it for the sake of the board...I’m promise! That being said, where’s Charlie?

He's around, thanks for asking. Cooking for a party tonight so my hands are a little tied up.

Ape's in jail?? What happened??

Anyone else see this? SIAP a friend just sent this to me. From VQ I believe.

What the hell did I just read!! My blood is boiling and I’m ready to run through a brick wall! I wasn’t ready for that. Now I’m all fired up at work and may just tackle the next person I see!

Good to see you, Behr. Everything work out with that family emergency?

Wasabi GV.

Wasn't a family emergency, just a mutual friend I was very close to for about 15 years (boss/business parter) passed away with a brain tumor. I had no idea. Just wasn't in the mood for VN. You know, just a funky feeling.

Anyway, thanks for asking.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida fans smell like busch light and denim

gonorrhea-country.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I think we lead the conference in hairy-lipped females. Girls, if you can see those hairs in the mirror so can the rest of us. Those razors you buy for your legs also work on faces.

I beg to differ. Bama may hold that one. Well, they hold the female hairy armpit one for sure.

Bama fans also smell like Spike 80DF. Too soon?

Reactions: 1 person
coach pruitt changed his twitter account now it's Orange so that's a good thing

Beware looking at his twitter feed will make you sick to your stomach. Best to avoid that until it changes for the better.

Ok ok. While I’m flattered, I don’t need to perceived as the volnation trollop, especially since I’m trying to move back to East Tennessee and am looking for jobs there. I’m smarter than I am pretty, guys. Plus, I’m really a pain in the ***.

So...how ‘bout them Vols?!

Great recovery there Lexi. Oh btw, tats seem to fit in nicely at Knox County Juvenile. If the tat stories are true you'd fit in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back