Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries man. Keep reading. I'm just drunk and alone and should just go to bed. But I persist to further embarrass myself online. **** it.

I found a good stopping point.

And you’ve got a ways to go to catch me on the embarrassment front.

My sister used to work at St. Judes. I would visit her sometimes and see those kids shrouded in death but they always had that smile and exuberance in spite of it all. Inspiring to say the least.

My sister used to work at St. Judes. I would visit her sometimes and see those kids shrouded in death but they always had that smile and exuberance in spite of it all. Inspiring to say the least.

I couldn’t work there. Way too sad.

I hate hospitals. You can taste the death as you walk through the halls.

I couldn’t work there. Way too sad.

I hate hospitals. You can taste the death as you walk through the halls.

I'm the only one of my siblings not to be in the health care industry. I understand why they chose their careers, but I'm too emotional to go that route. I'm a cluttered underachieving coward.

I'm the only one of my siblings not to be in the health care industry. I understand why they chose their careers, but I'm too emotional to go that route. I'm a cluttered underachieving coward.

I’ll pass on the health care industry. I’d be suicidal within months. I’ve seen enough corpses for one lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back