Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate me but I don't really care for the maxims. :dunno:

Don't care for the maxims? That's a kin to saying you don't like the Constitution and your mama. Why its as unTennessee as saying Rocky Top should be replaced with Dynamite. That's as bad as saying Bob Kesling is better than John Ward. Repent, repent, repent with bitter tears and sackcloth and ashes.

Reactions: 3 people
jb865 and volinjackson you got me thinking. I made a list of my top 5 most hated SEC schools. Here's my list

5.Missouri
4.USCjr
3.Vandy
2.Florida
1.Bama

No reason for the list y'all just got me thinking with Bama/Fla comments earlier

jb865 and volinjackson you got me thinking. I made a list of my top 5 most hated SEC schools. Here's my list

5.Missouri
4.USCjr
3.Vandy
2.Florida
1.Bama

No reason for the list y'all just got me thinking with Bama/Fla comments earlier

love it

5.Missouri
4.USCjr
3.Vandy
2.Florida
1.Bama

Georgia would be my third and then Vandy fourth and USCjr fifth.

Reactions: 1 person

5.Missouri
4.USCjr
3.Vandy
2.Florida
1.Bama

And we all love you. go vols

Off topic, but Amazon has failed to deliver a Prime package on time again for the second time in the last few months.

Why does Prime exist if they're going to keep this crap up? Last time they gave me an extension of the service. I'd rather them cancel this order and just give me a refund. They apparently still have the package in their possession.

I’m with ya man. It stings. But you know, I’m sick of losing more than I’m sick of Bama. I’m sick of being pitied by my family who are gamecock fans. I’m tired of lacking any kind of killer instinct. He seems to have all of that. So if he can remove this nasty taste from my mouth, I’ll accept him. 👊

Also, I hate Florida WAY MORE than I do Bama. At least Bama has a history. Florida fans act like they’ve been relevant longer than 25 years.

Bama for me. I despise FL like I despise a roided up mullet douche that thinks he is God's gift to the world but is just obnoxious. I don't like them in the least but they are just a nuisance.

I hate Bama with the same venom I hate Isis. Tuscaloosa sucks, Dreamland BBQ sucks & the Bear could not beat The General.

F Bama.

But I hope Pruitt is a great coach for the Vols!

I’m with ya man. It stings. But you know, I’m sick of losing more than I’m sick of Bama. I’m sick of being pitied by my family who are gamecock fans. I’m tired of lacking any kind of killer instinct. He seems to have all of that. So if he can remove this nasty taste from my mouth, I’ll accept him. 👊

Also, I hate Florida WAY MORE than I do Bama. At least Bama has a history. Florida fans act like they’ve been relevant longer than 25 years.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of our new assistant coach,

Anybody got any good Wienke stories or jokes?:D

long-duk-dong_480_poster.jpg

It’s slow in here. It’s also weird at times. The day of the announcement, there was a lot of activity and most of th usuals. Since many have not returned and if they have, not as often. But I created it for all of the Grudenites to gather.

what happened to the thing you wrote to me the other day... "we are Neylanders " ? change your mind ?

I'm new to the site, well, sort of. I was trying to participate through the whole amazing Grumors happening, but something was up with my computer, and I couldn't receive emails from VolNation to conform my account. That went on for quite a while, but I did follow everybody and the rumors as best I could. You guys are great group of people from all different places around the country, and I love your passion for all things Tennessee. I also watched the uprising that the fans dubbed the reVOLution or reVOLt, and I enjoyed it all. I've never been to Knoxville to see a game because we've never been able to afford it, but I have had the privilege of watching a couple of games at Vanderbilt because of some friends that gave us seats when Tennessee was in town. The last game I saw I bet a work buddy of mine lunch that we'd score 30 plus and spotted then him 10 points. He texted me half way thru the game, "I hate you." Monday, he paid me in pennies, lol. Thats my favorite memory from a game. Its always fun with friends. With that being said, I'm glad to be here :)

Reactions: 5 people
OK, got it.

It's sad to see a dream go, but I have to say that it's a relief that it's over. I neglected family and work pretty shamefully through this whole thing.

if Bama could have put a plan together and had the right people committed to getting Saban and not letting him say no,

then its reasonable to assume Tennessee did not have the right people who were totally committed to getting Gruden and not letting him say no.

most people may not agree with this, but i still believe that Gruden was the RIGHT guy to restore the Vols program in the least amount of time....call me crazy....

Reactions: 1 person
if Bama could have put a plan together and had the right people committed to getting Saban and not letting him say no,

then its reasonable to assume Tennessee did not have the right people who were totally committed to getting Gruden and not letting him say no.

most people may not agree with this, but i still believe that Gruden was the RIGHT guy to restore the Vols program in the least amount of time....call me crazy....

I don't disagree, but Pruitt seems to want to push this program to where it should be. You can already tell that his attitude is different than the previous head football coaches was, and he carries himself different. I sense a lot of confidence, something Butch never seemed to emit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back