New Vols Video!

Will you change your avi? I look at it and it makes me think you "like hunting" - starting threads by copying and pasting from the UT Sports Facebook page.

By the way, cool video. Thanks.

I HATE watching film of that Georgia game....it's nothing to celebrate...we lost.

Will you change your avi? I look at it and it makes me think you "like hunting" - starting threads by copying and pasting from the UT Sports Facebook page.

By the way, cool video. Thanks.

Not quite sure what that first part meant, haha but thanks

That gave me chills up until I didn't hear Inky anymore and instead heard Kanye talking about weed and women going down on him. The way you edited the intro with Inky sound bites was awesome.

Could have been an epic pump up video.

I HATE watching film of that Georgia game....it's nothing to celebrate...we lost.

You're right.... showing progress and watching our young guys play their hearts out against a highly-ranked strong team is nothing to be proud of. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
That gave me chills up until I didn't hear Inky anymore and instead heard Kanye talking about weed and women going down on him. The way you edited the intro with Inky sound bites was awesome.

Could have been an epic pump up video.
i know this music isnt everyones forte, but i wanted to have some point in the video change tempo and rap was the best option for that. and i really liked the "diamonds" thing, but the original would have been kind of odd. rihanna isnt as bangin as kanye so i went with that. some of the lyrics didnt go well, but others i though were kinda nice. you win some you lose some. I was more worried about keeping cuss words out of it.

VN Store

Back