New text messaging system in Neyland?

I've never personally had an incident, but it annoys me when people bring little kids with them and then start telling people around them to watch their language. It's a public event. I know they say things on the loud speaker about no "excessive profanity" or whatever, but damn it if the 1st amendment is just wall art in the National Archives.

It's actually against the law to curse in public, and besides that, the parents are right, the stadium is intended to be a family friendly environment.

We have that system in place at Joe Robbie/Dolphin/Landshark/sunlife stadium...Damn too many names to keep up with anymore...From what I hear a lot of people abuse that system and send a lot of meaningless texts just to be buttheads.

It's actually against the law to curse in public, and besides that, the parents are right, the stadium is intended to be a family friendly environment.

When did the term family friendly come into play. I have been going over to games since i was kid in the early 70's. The stadium has always been a great place to go for games for everyone. I have heard bad language at times. I have seen drunks fall and fight each other times, but it never ruined my time during a game. It was usually pretty funny and now as a parent I inform my kids thats bad language and we don't use it. That's a drunk who is going to wish he was dead tomorrow. Lets let freedom reign in the greatest stadium on the planet...GO VOLS..

I've never personally had an incident, but it annoys me when people bring little kids with them and then start telling people around them to watch their language. It's a public event. I know they say things on the loud speaker about no "excessive profanity" or whatever, but damn it if the 1st amendment is just wall art in the National Archives.

Only d-bags knowingly curse in front of kids at football games.

When did the term family friendly come into play. I have been going over to games since i was kid in the early 70's. The stadium has always been a great place to go for games for everyone. I have heard bad language at times. I have seen drunks fall and fight each other times, but it never ruined my time during a game. It was usually pretty funny and now as a parent I inform my kids thats bad language and we don't use it. That's a drunk who is going to wish he was dead tomorrow. Lets let freedom reign in the greatest stadium on the planet...GO VOLS..

A cuss word never hurt anyone, but an obnoxious idiot dropping f-bombs for no reason should be removed from the stadium.

I can see the good things that could come out of this but like others have said the system could be flooded with stupid stuff

I usually hope I am not around a bunch of kids while at the game. I do not use loud profanity for general respect, but sometimes it seems kids are doing lots of things except watching the game IMO.

I had sprint and att the last game i was there and i couldn't get a call in or out, i always got network busy errors. at clemson and south carolina i can get calls and text but nothing will load on my phone in 3g

VN Store

Back