New Tennessee Room!!!

Mad props to your orange room...I have a classroom at my school which I put some of my overflow stuff in which has been painted O & W checkerboard on my dime..looks similar..

i

Last edited:
031.jpg
Was this your best "Lane Kiffin smile"?

Dude. If you will, please send me your wife's name and cell phone number in a locked box whereby only in your will would contain the combination. Upon your unfortunate death (and some sort of end to my marriage, which for the record i pray doesn't happen either), you have willed to me the secret combination. That is the only way I can accept this thread for what it is intended.
BYOBBIO

Dude. If you will, please send me your wife's name and cell phone number in a locked box whereby only in your will would contain the combination. Upon your unfortunate death (and some sort of end to my marriage, which for the record i pray doesn't happen either), you have willed to me the secret combination. That is the only way I can accept this thread for what it is intended.
BYOBBIO

:eek:hmy:

That is awesome! Funny thing is Iam the one with all the Tennessee stuff in the house and I have to fight with the hhusband to put it up! LOL Iam the one sitting in the living room watching football and my husband gets upset that a yell during the game!

That is awesome! Funny thing is Iam the one with all the Tennessee stuff in the house and I have to fight with the hhusband to put it up! LOL Iam the one sitting in the living room watching football and my husband gets upset that a yell during the game!

I just cried a little at this in-justice.

WOW! You found a keeper.

Matter of fact, you have to keep her. Try and divorce her and she's going after the season tickets. :eek:hmy:

Congrats on getting married. Whats up with the hotwheels though? Nice collection of stuff though too.

Awesome job by the Mrs. Maybe she can frame those jerseys, and hang them this weekend.

VN Store

Back