New Smokey Grey uniform?(Merged)

Check out the Artwork for the NEW Grey Jerseys the team will be wearing this Fall!!!

Can't wait to see them run out in them!
10364105_758647884177423_3134394765769699442_n.png

Posted by HoundDogs of Knoxville on their Facebook page.

These were proposed by Adidas at one point, would have had shiny/reflective numbers.

I understood that UT had passed on them and had elected to wear the same gray jersey as last season. Hence, my previous posts that the uniforms would be the same as last year.

Adidas was pushing these hard, perhaps the decision was reconsidered.

Reactions: 6 people
I have a smokey gray from last year that looks nowhere near as good and detailed as the ones the team wore.

Now way our team doesn't wear something that looks a hundred times better.

Wow, what publicity we will get from all media. The joke of college football.....ala Maryland still living down their joke of a uniform.

These were proposed by Adidas at one point, would have had shiny/reflective numbers.

I understood that UT had passed on them and had elected to wear the same gray jersey as last season. Hence, my previous posts that the uniforms would be the same as last year.

Adidas was pushing these hard, perhaps the decision was reconsidered.

Could it be possible they are just going to be selling these to the public and not actually wearing these in a game? I hope this to be the case because those things are ugly as sin

If they aren't broken ( they aren't ) don't fix them . Roll with what we have , let nike sort it all out we they come aboard ...IMHO

These will look good....remember the sleeves will not be like that...the tech fit barely covers the shoulder pads....plus the fake jerseys you buy in the store never compare to the real deal

I stood up for Adidas until the recent rash of ugly as hell unis they've been showing off. I'm really hoping this is still a reject.

It looks like a fan concept.

I mean, I don't hate it like most on here do, but I still don't like it.

hope we dont get any de commits because of these - I dont believe they will have sleeves either -- just the ones they sell at stores have sleeves

VN Store

Back