New season tickets

Just got an e-mail from UT regarding "seat reassignment." I have already paid for my 2024 tix, and I have the same seat that I've had since the '80s. I am afraid for 2025 though.

Back when I had season tix, I got an email about the transaction.

Now, living in FL and having sold my airplane, I see no justification for having them these days. Thusly, I have no concept as to how they handle that now.
Sorry to hear that, the flight to DKX is fabulous! One of my favs.

Reactions: VolDave53
Sorry to hear that, the flight to DKX is fabulous! One of my favs.
That is where I received my PPL training back in the 70s. We used to have a tower in operation everyday, not just on ballgame weekends.

Just got my email and it is a little cryptic. The donation part is 100 for 1 pt. The bottom part for the worst seats is 2400ish pts, are they saying to me I can donate 250k and they will give me the worst seats in the stadium?
If my math is correct (and I’m not good at math!) , 250,000 divided by 100 = 2,500 or $2,500, I think

Email from UTAD today to current season ticket holders says only about 4000 seats are available.

Starting next week, season ticket holders will be allowed to add or move seats in order based on their ranking.

My email said the first 7500 season ticket holders could get notified about relocating. Since I'm about 9500 don't expect to hear anything

My email said the first 7500 season ticket holders could get notified about relocating. Since I'm about 9500 don't expect to hear anything
I actually renewed my seat immediately after the season last year. That is the earliest I ever did, and am surprised that I could. I am >14000 in the list. They can't relocate me now as I already have my ticket. I was told that as long as I do not try to relocate, I will always have my seat regardless of where I am in the pecking order.

I also renewed my tickets and this is an option to relocate tickets to a better location, if available. I did this some in the past long before Danny White. They also gave season ticket holders an option to buy additional tickets before offering to public.

I actually renewed my seat immediately after the season last year. That is the earliest I ever did, and am surprised that I could. I am >14000 in the list. They can't relocate me now as I already have my ticket. I was told that as long as I do not try to relocate, I will always have my seat regardless of where I am in the pecking order.
You can try to relocate too. You’ll never lose your seat. All relocation does is allow you to move your seats to unsold seats. Nobody gets bumped, and if you don’t find seats you like then you keep your old ones.

Reactions: CPA and Volbrando
As long as you pay for your seats (or enroll in payment plan) by the deadline, you'll always have the same location as you did the previous year. The only possibility for being involuntarily moved is due to stadium construction, seat prices change, or something like that. During the "seating reassignment" period, if you can participate, you have the option of moving your seat location and/or purchasing more seats that were not renewed or given up by last year's season ticket holders. Of course, if you're happy with your current location, you don't need to do a thing. I think it's a fair process, overall. What I don't like is season ticket prices creeping up! It's to be expected though.

There are no new lowers available. Only a few uppers.

And I don’t expect them to make it past 7500 in donor rank but never know.

I got a email that my relocation period will be next Thursday. My donor rank is around 15k
The total season ticket inventory as of today is roughly 1,500 season tickets. ”

Reactions: UT_Dutchman and CPA
Back when I had season tix, I got an email about the transaction.

Now, living in FL and having sold my airplane, I see no justification for having them these days. Thusly, I have no concept as to how they handle that now.
1000002226.gif

I got a email that my relocation period will be next Thursday. My donor rank is around 15k
The total season ticket inventory as of today is roughly 1,500 season tickets. ”
My rank is 13737. My lucky number is 13, I was married on the 3rd day of September, and 7 is lucky for everybody.

Natty this year. Book it.

There were still lowers a few days ago and a lot more than I expected left in the upper deck. Some as low as $400 a seat. Good luck

Reactions: CPA
We had to grab a couple more this year. Here’s hoping 5 total gets us the ability to get 5 together next year lol

Reactions: CPA
My rank is 13737. My lucky number is 13, I was married on the 3rd day of September, and 7 is lucky for everybody.

Natty this year. Book it.
I'm somehow at 6795.

I wonder if I still get credit from when I had seats previously (2010-2017)? I didn't get my current tickets until 2022 so I've only had them 3 years now.

Reactions: vollygirl
Football parking pass requests started today for season ticket holders. The cost is $200 for the season and must be paid by May 8. Then the selection process will begin. They go by donor rank and not everyone will get one. Some are eligible for multiple passes.

VN Store

Back