New season tickets

LIvol

We put in our season ticket order and I am not sure if I heard anything back yet
How do I find out?

Just a curious question

Back when I had season tix, I got an email about the transaction.

Now, living in FL and having sold my airplane, I see no justification for having them these days. Thusly, I have no concept as to how they handle that now.

We put in our season ticket order and I am not sure if I heard anything back yet
How do I find out?

Just a curious question
You can try logging into your online account at AllVols.com and on the account manager welcome screen, there should be the name and email for a ticket rep. That person may be able to update you.

This page has a general email and online chat also.

All Vols | Tennessee Athletics

How do I find out?

Just a curious question
When I got mine a few years ago I received a call from my ticket rep to get everything setup and where I wanted to sit in March or April. Current season ticket holders had until the end of this month to continue their agreement. You can give the ticket office a call to inquire about your status.

(865) 656-1200

renewal period still open then relocation then new ticket sales will happen. Maybe april time frame? just a guess

Back when I had season tix, I got an email about the transaction.

Now, living in FL and having sold my airplane, I see no justification for having them these days. Thusly, I have no concept as to how they handle that now.
I miss the days of real, physical tickets with stubs you saved for those special games.

I don’t see anyone getting new season tickets this year. Won’t be much turnover at all and there 5,000+ on the waiting list.
you forget that at UT, there are two waiting lists. one is for the commoners like most of us and the second one is for the people who jump in with that big donation and that list moves to the front of the line immediately. kinda like a fastpass at disneyworld

you forget that at UT, there are two waiting lists. one is for the commoners like most of us and the second one is for the people who jump in with that big donation and that list moves to the front of the line immediately. kinda like a fastpass at disneyworld
I’m very aware of both, trust me. We play the game ourselves.

Educate me then...what is a big donation? 5k or 25k?

Educate me then...what is a big donation? 5k or 25k?
One more dumb question: are the suites sold out for every game or does anyone know if they are open for the games again say kent state or the like?

Just got my email and it is a little cryptic. The donation part is 100 for 1 pt. The bottom part for the worst seats is 2400ish pts, are they saying to me I can donate 250k and they will give me the worst seats in the stadium?

Just got my email and it is a little cryptic. The donation part is 100 for 1 pt. The bottom part for the worst seats is 2400ish pts, are they saying to me I can donate 250k and they will give me the worst seats in the stadium?
2400 points would be a massive amount. I have something like 330 points and my rank is around 4800.

There are other ways to get points. While you get a point for each $100 donated, you will also get 5 points for each year of consecutive giving and I think it's 10 points if you're an alum.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
2400 points would be a massive amount. I have something like 330 points and my rank is around 4800.

There are other ways to get points. While you get a point for each $100 donated, you will also get 5 points for each year of consecutive giving and I think it's 10 points if you're an alum.
I'm only 10k in rank behind you... I have a ways to go lol

Reactions: BlackhorseVol
shop the 2ndary market by offering money on message boards not using ticketmaster, etc where they are looking for suckers.

It's taken 35 years for me to get to that total
This is the first I've ever heard of "points." Does that apply for only those on the waiting list? I have a single ticket and have had it for forty years. How does a person check their points status?

I was the last of the "grandfathered" tix and had to start "donating" in 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPA
OK, I found my points. I have 18 points. If I did not already have a season ticket, I would be 14,893.

VN Store

Back