New - Power T by Swiperboy

"Teach me how yo Dooley"....lmao, cracked me the hell up!

Not a big fan of rap music, but would buy this kids album just because he loves TENNESSEE and is a VFL...and IF I am going to listen to rap, it MOST DEF would have to be about the VOLS and Good 'Ol Rocky Top!!!

Im 45(old by some peoples standards, but young by others, I suppose) and not generally a fan of rap, but I like some of his stuff. Sort of wondered if he would do anymore Vol songs after getting dissed by many for going to USC. He apparently still has orange blood in him. Its obviously hard to drain it all once you get it in you no matter what.

30075yu908.gif

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif

Like, SB ---> VFL

I'm listening to the song while reading this thread...
made this post even better. Well done.

Swiperboy is a horrible horrible rapper.

Not too great - but that's what happens when try to rush something in like a week and you let a guy that is best known for DJing at fraternity parties at MTSU produce your music.

Last edited:
I liked the video and gets me pumped up! He obviously getting clips from here cause they have all been on here. I like the phrase " We ain't gonna stop til we're on Top".

So I don't understand why people hat on this... Ummm It is about the Vols, Wooldridge is a VFL he is at USC still repping the VOLS!!! I am sure he speaks more about the Vols than some of you cowardly (only come out when we are doing good) fans!!! Either way I like the video Great Job Swiperboy!!! After we beat Florida make us another.

VN Store

Back