New petition formed to make a change

It is so funny this guy has gotten a lot of top 25 SEC teams to play since he has been at the U. There were some close games this year, the Georgia and SC junior game. But they are still losses. You can say what if about a close game, but you can't say that about giving up over 700 yards to Troy.

Then welcome to sports.

It really doesn't. It's a cute little saying, but it doesn't mean much. I support the players by wanting the best for them. I want the best facilities, I want the best support group (academics), I want the best football experience, I want the best coaches. Because it just so happens that's what's often best for the players is best for the fans (me).

It's selfish to want to keep Dooley and it's not what's best for the players.

I might start taking you serious if you changed your avi. Otherwise, don't think you know much of d***.

You apparently know nothing of our roster as stated earlier.

Im sick of hearing the stuff about Troy.....

Let me quote one of the best coaches to ever coach

"It doesnt matter if you beat them 50-3 or 50-49, a win is a win."

I can understand crying about florida,alabama,Miss. St. and SC because we lost.

But stfu about Troy we won....

It is so funny this guy has gotten a lot of top 25 SEC teams to play since he has been at the U. There were some close games this year, the Georgia and SC junior game. But they are still losses. You can say what if about a close game, but you can't say that about giving up over 700 yards to Troy.

I think Shula's last year at Bama five games they lost were within 8 points. Bama was smart enough to realize that a loss is a loss!

I might start taking you serious if you changed your avi. Otherwise, don't think you know much of d***.

You apparently know nothing of our roster as stated earlier.

Hahaha I had to go back to see what hes avi was.....

That is almost as bad as puting Kiffin on your avi and claiming your a vol fan.

Read it
Didn't sign it
Not a very good idea to take it out on the players, after all they are students and athletes.
How do we know the AD hasn't already made decisions?
Boycotting the University of Tennessee will not force the decision makers to do what you want them to.
154 supporters will not make a difference.
Boycotts never worked, only strikes have.
If you can talk the entire student body into dropping out or transferring then that might help with your cause.
If you want to start a revolution then take the job as an administrator.
Support the university, the students , athletes, and your love of the game !
GBO !
VFL

VN Store

Back