New mexico allows killing babies

When Jacob's descendants (as a plurality) turned their back on God, he allowed the most heinous of rulers to defeat them. "A republic, if you can keep it."

When Jacob's descendants (as a plurality) turned their back on God, he allowed the most heinous of rulers to defeat them. "A republic, if you can keep it."
The bad guys have been in charge for a long time. The cancel culture will continue to silence those speaking up for what is right.

Quote: "With Democrats in control of the state House, the bill appears likely to become law".
Yahoo, let's all vote for more Democratic anti-God lunacy laws for our nation.

Democrats = the killing of the innocents. Blood is on your hands Democrats.

Last edited:
Those of you with absolute religious objections to abortion of any kind/at any time need to come up with a way to deal with the unwanted children. It’s not enough to eliminate the procedure because many of you also advocate for the elimination of social welfare. Adoption laws are antiquated. The foster system is rife with abuse and private charity can only do so much.

Those of you with absolute religious objections to abortion of any kind/at any time need to come up with a way to deal with the unwanted children. It’s not enough to eliminate the procedure because many of you also advocate for the elimination of social welfare. Adoption laws are antiquated. The foster system is rife with abuse and private charity can only do so much.
Stop conceiving them?

Incorrect. First, objection to murder doesnt even require a rejection based on religion. Second, I dont need a solution for what to do with living things in order to be against murdering said living things.

Incorrect. First, objection to murder doesnt even require a rejection based on religion. Second, I dont need a solution for what to do with living things in order to be against murdering said living things.
And which living things are you against murdering?

I would think that there should be a cutoff for welfare after a certain number of children. Maybe pass laws where if a woman has kids by more than 2 different fathers they get their tubes tied? It’s a very difficult problem to solve, but abortions are not the solution. Somehow adults must be held accountable for for their actions.

I would think that there should be a cutoff for welfare after a certain number of children. Maybe pass laws where if a woman has kids by more than 2 different fathers they get their tubes tied? It’s a very difficult problem to solve, but abortions are not the solution. Somehow adults must be held accountable for for their actions.
Abortions are the second worst solution. I would support a number of measures that would decrease the number of unwanted and unplanned pregnancies.

So the state could force elective medical procedures on citizens? I can't see any problems with that I guess

Reactions: Carp
So the state could force elective medical procedures on citizens? I can't see any problems with that I guess
I don’t know what the right answer is. I’m not really for the state forcing people to do something like that, but maybe if it was tied to welfare (which is abused)?

VN Store

Back