New Justified?

Yeah episode 3 was kinda boring. Kid is out of the picture for now so hopefully it picks up.
Yeah, she was awful. Stupid decisions, squeeky voice and just another of those clueless, self-absorbed teens the movies keep throwing in our faces. Glad she's gone....or at least I hope she is. Episode 4 kinda confirms the budding romance between him and the overweight attorney. Not sure it wouldn't be better if she were his antagonist instead of a love interest that he's got to defend from bad guys.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
This lacks the magic of the previous series. I think when the show was set in Kentucky it had way more charm, and the humor mixed in was a nice touch. This is much darker.

This lacks the magic of the previous series. I think when the show was set in Kentucky it had way more charm, and the humor mixed in was a nice touch. This is much darker.
I gave up after a few episodes. The “new Boyd” is just too over the top for me.

loved the original run, Boyd was a great character, as were the Bennetts and Limehouse
haven't watched the new one yet

Reactions: davethevol
It's obviously not as good as the original but I doubt anyone expected it to be. It's still entertaining.

It's obviously not as good as the original but I doubt anyone expected it to be. It's still entertaining.
It’s a completely different show, just using the same main character. And it isn’t bad, but the vibe is so different that it just isn’t “Justified.”

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It’s a completely different show, just using the same main character. And it isn’t bad, but the vibe is so different that it just isn’t “Justified.”
Agreed. I just miss the little things. Like over the course of Justified, Art became one of my favorite characters. I don't even know the new boss's name and doubt he will be of any significance. That's what made it great. You had Raylan and then you also had incredible side characters that developed over time. This series just has Raylan, which is fine, but doesn't have that synergy. And of course it being in Kentucky made it somewhat relatable.

Reactions: davethevol
I agree it doesn't feel like classic justified but I'm still enjoying it so far. Just have to look at it as its own separate thing.

Finale was pretty good I was completely cought off guard with the ending. Are they making a new show or just leaving the door open?

Reactions: tn4elvis
FINALLY we saw a glimpse of the real Raylan and Justified!!! Amazing last few minutes of a teaser!

Finale was pretty good I was completely cought off guard with the ending. Are they making a new show or just leaving the door open?

Probably will make another mini-season. You almost had to think they were going to end up back with Boyd Crowder in the mix.

loved the original run, Boyd was a great character, as were the Bennetts and Limehouse
haven't watched the new one yet

Mags was brilliant. I really like how she went from loving grandmother to mafia mags in one facial expression. I liked limehouse too

The Crows were great too. "the 50 foot rule" , the male pit bull named Chelsea and Cousin Daryl ....loved his accent

VN Store

Back