New Justified?

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
After six successful seasons on FX, the “Justified” gang is getting back together.

Variety reports that the creative team behind “Justified” is developing a new series based on the Elmore Leonard novel “City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit,” with a possibility that Timothy Olyphant will reprise his Emmy-nominated role as lawman Raylan Givens. The new series is being executive produced by “Justified” creator Graham Yost, with “Justified” writers and executive producers Michael Dinner and Dave Andron set to co-write, executive produce, and serve as co-showrunners. Dinner is also onboard to direct.

As the project is still in the early stages of development, there is currently no deal in place for Olyphant’s involvement. If he were to sign on, it is unclear whether he would return in a supporting or leading capacity.

‘Justified’ Team Sets New FX Series, with Timothy Olyphant Rumored to Return as Raylan Givens

Walton Goggins stole the whole. That actor is extremely talented and versatile.

One of my favorite Boyd Crowder quotes:
tumblr_n0ibn5X4Qd1rn8962o1_500.gif

Boyd Crowder was one of the greatest characters in TV history in my opinion. But I'll add that Justified was great with all the bad guy characters. They were all excellent.
They were indeed. And memorable. I hated Robert Quarles with a passion and it was very satisfying seeing him get chopped up.

VN Store

Back