New Ironman movie

Saw it tonight. Good movie. I already knew what was going to happen at the end of the movie, but it was still cool to see. Apparently something similar will happen with the new Hulk movie. Got to see the newest The Dark Knight trailer, that is going to be so freaking good.

Sweet, I hope they will use the avengers that had the Hulk...he is such a bad "butt"

you want none of this!

Incredible-hulk-20060221015639117.jpg

saw it last night and loved it. funny and great action. effect were very good. Downy Jr freakin' nailed Tony Stark.

what happened after the credits? dang, did I miss something?

Colonel Fury (Samuel L Jackson) and asked Stark if he had every heard of the Avenger Initiative. He said no. Fury said he just entered a whole "WORLD" of super heros!!!!!

Also, after the end of the new Hulk movie Stark is going to do something as well.

Downey Jr. is going to reprise the role in the cameo. He did this because he really likes the direction Marvel is taking the series. (I.E culminating in an Avengers movie in a few years with all of the new Marvel characters that have movies using the orginal actors that portrayed them)

Jon Favreau really nailed this flick. that guy is an excellent director.

I didn't get the S.H.I.E.L.D. part either til they settled on the initials... if what I read is correct about the end of the Hulk movie, Hulk and Iron Man may not get along very well. Don't want to give too much away.

Great movie. Easily the best superhero movie since "Batman Begins".

Gotta love it when Samuel L. Jackson shows up.

I cannot believe this movie has an 8.4 on imdb though, putting it in the top 250. It was good, but not thattt good.

I cannot believe this movie has an 8.4 on imdb though, putting it in the top 250. It was good, but not thattt good.

All my comic book friends say its one of the best comic book movies ever. They talk about how great they portrayed Tony Stark and what not.

Yeah, this movie was definitely good. IMO right behind Batman Begins as the best modern comic book movie.

I didn't get the S.H.I.E.L.D. part either til they settled on the initials... if what I read is correct about the end of the Hulk movie, Hulk and Iron Man may not get along very well. Don't want to give too much away.

That can only lead to Iron Man getting his ass kicked by the Hulk

VN Store

Back