New Inky Video (Gave Me Chills)

Show that video to all the Tennessee folks on the Bama bandwagon. Makes me sick to see people in Tennessee wearing Bama gear! We will be back, and soon. I will die with orange in my veins!!!

^THIS!!!!

Exactly my thoughts. This video just reminds me why I don't give a darn about the whole state of any-the-freak-where-else.

When I see Alabama fan Tennesseeans, especially those mouthing off about the score, I simply ask them what part of bama they live in. They always say, "Dude, I live in Tennessee," so I ask when they moved here and how long they lived in bama. The inevitable response is that they have always lived in TN. I tell them, "Congrats, your team got schooled Saturday."

Pick a pro team and root for them all you want. You were born a state university fan. Deal with the lean times and be a VFL, like Inky.

AV

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing video!!!!

To Inky and all the Vols past and present, you have all my respect, and appreciation for giving your all for this great university.
Thank you

The footage of the UGA player getting blocked on the Swafford pick-6 is absolutely amazing. Also the Worley to North tip-toe TD. AWESOME VID!!!

Reactions: 2 people
They need to retire Inky's number.. He truly is the ultimate Vol. (Eric Berry knows)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back