New HC in Place Next Week

Not sure but only if Washington loses - if not, they have to wait until after the PAC 12 title game

I hope they win....... Just looks better for us once he gets here..... But they are out of the champ game...... If not it would not be this week....... But this week it is.

Pat forde at cbssports is the one saying about kelly and frost. Its front page cfb news. 5 hours old news.

Petersen to the Hill would be the greatest Christmas gift ever :)

For a couple weeks I thought it may be Patterson, but over the past 5 days it just started to look more and more like Peterson.......mainly for the reasons I was saying the other day.

But if that falls through or they don't agree on pay/staff and such it will be a norvell or someone if Mullen is out.......and I would say he is......... If He was not Tennessee's main target.

Also if it weren't a great hire not sure they would be in such a hurry to get it done. I know it has to be, but of they were going a Norvell type they would look at many guys...... And it doesn't appear they are.

UF isn't passing on Kelly, he turned then down. They have already been turned down by Frost who was their first choice. They probably going to end up with Durkin

I'm watching Virginia Tech vs Virginia, and it just ran across the score streamer that Florida will be meeting with Frost on Saturday in case Kelly takes the UCLA job.

I'm watching Virginia Tech vs Virginia, and it just ran across the score streamer that Florida will be meeting with Frost on Saturday in case Kelly takes the UCLA job.

If John Currie is not weeks ahead of Florida for Scott Frost, he should be ashamed. Florida wasted the last couple of weeks on Chip Kelly.

I have many things to be thankful for this holiday season, but tonight the thing I am most thankful for is that vols1707 is not Tennessee's Athletic Director.

Reactions: 4 people
Scott Frost said:

"I am my representative and I will be with my wife and baby this weekend." On reports he or his representative will meet with University of Florida this weekend.

Tweeted by Adam Shadoff Fox35.

We have been through so many coaching searches I can tell when the fans base is about to explode....making idle threats, defaming coaches they don’t want, accusing the AD of devil worship, and generally hating their lives when the uncertainty of the Vols coaching situation reveals their obsessed life and it’s total dependence on Vol football where their self worth is found. And the melancholy agitation continues until the Iceman cometh.....even so come Iceman...come!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back