New Criminal Minds

It is a great show. I love the quotes. Here are some of my favs.

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." Joseph Conrad

"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner

"When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor, nor worthiness." Euripides (Story of my life right now!)

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind." Robert Oxton Bolton

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Confucius

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal." Albert Pine

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." Plato

"All secrets are deep. All secrets become dark. That's in the nature of secrets." Cory Doctorow (Another that hits close to home.)

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." G.K. Chesterton

"Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none." William Shakespeare

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering." Ben Okri

How are those quotes on the show? (I have never seen it)

There is a voice-over to begin and end the show. It is all philosophical, and usually tries to tie into whatever theme they are presenting that episode.

I Tivo it and watch it pretty regularly, but I think the show desparately misses Mandy Potemkin. I've never been a Joe Montegna fan, and his character seems forced. I think the real reason Mandy left was to continue his search for the 6 fingered man.

There is a voice-over to begin and end the show. It is all philosophical, and usually tries to tie into whatever theme they are presenting that episode.

I Tivo it and watch it pretty regularly, but I think the show desparately misses Mandy Potemkin. I've never been a Joe Montegna fan, and his character seems forced. I think the real reason Mandy left was to continue his search for the 6 fingered man.
:thumbsup:

Thanks humanvol, I have to fight my son for the t.v. he likes the office. He went to his room to watch on his t.v.

Alright, I have somebody hundreds of miles away watching CSI with me!!! :dance2: I also love CSI!!!

It is a great show. I love the quotes. Here are some of my favs.

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." Joseph Conrad

"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner

"When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor, nor worthiness." Euripides (Story of my life right now!)

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind." Robert Oxton Bolton

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Confucius

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal." Albert Pine

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." Plato

"All secrets are deep. All secrets become dark. That's in the nature of secrets." Cory Doctorow (Another that hits close to home.)

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." G.K. Chesterton

"Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none." William Shakespeare

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering." Ben Okri

We have found the real un sub , searching the vol nation for his next victims !!! I knew all along it was you champs .
:p

Great show the wife and I couldn't wait for the new episodes to start.

Deadliest catch is really good also .

haha

Where did you say you lived again Tiger?

"With foxes, we must play the fox." Or in your case, "the Tiger".

haha

Where did you say you lived again Tiger?

"With foxes, we must play the fox." Or in your case, "the Tiger".

I live deep inside your mind

I'm just a figmant of your imagination , you only think i'm here , when in reality i'm just the subleminal message coming from your dektop.
DO NOT STARE

BEWARE
:naughty:

VN Store

Back