New commit - TE Cole Harrison

J C Higgins

Watched some video. Looks underrated to me. Good size, athletic ability and speed. Seems to run good routes.

Last edited:
Watched some video. Looks underrated to me. Good size, athletic ability and speed. Seems to run good routes.

Agree, agree, agree. I think even SEC linebackers and safety's are going to struggle trying to cover this guy. Excited to see him play .

Very talented kid. At 220lbs he will likely redshirt next year to fill out. He will be a baller 1 day.

What's everyone think about Ethan Davis?
Hes gonna be a star IMO. He will likely be the starter next season from day1 barring injury. CJH usually runs 11 personnel with 1RB and 1TE. We may see Davis and Staes every other drive. Staes will have to earn that though...and we have Okoye too coming back. Best case scenario is those 3 above hold down TE this season so Harrison can redshirt and get ready to runblock next season.(2025) He is already great as a receiving TE.

Reactions: jerrync

Boom.

VN Store

Back