New Clinton emails emerge...

what about her gives off any good vibes at all? seriously.

Her view of what's right and wrong for the future of our country and the world. Her health care plan in the 90's was light years ahead of most people; had we adopted her plan then, we wouldn't be in this health care mess now.

Hillary isn't venomous? Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/89652638/

I found this interesting:

Some of Bill Clinton’s late-term pardons created controversy, including those for the owners of a carnival company convicted of bank fraud that followed intervention attempts by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham. Former President Clinton made nearly a third of his pardons on his last day in office, on Jan. 20. Among those were of fugitive Marc Rich, who was charged with 51 counts of tax fraud. Federal prosecutor James Comey later found no illegality. Hillary Clinton's other brother, Hugh, received about $400,000 for his work in helping two felons receive clemency. He returned the money at the Clintons' request, In February 2001, Hillary said she was "heartbroken" over her brother's "terrible misjudgment."

Reactions: 1 person
Hillary isn't venomous? Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/89652638/

I found this interesting:

Some of Bill Clinton’s late-term pardons created controversy, including those for the owners of a carnival company convicted of bank fraud that followed intervention attempts by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham. Former President Clinton made nearly a third of his pardons on his last day in office, on Jan. 20. Among those were of fugitive Marc Rich, who was charged with 51 counts of tax fraud. Federal prosecutor James Comey later found no illegality. Hillary Clinton's other brother, Hugh, received about $400,000 for his work in helping two felons receive clemency. He returned the money at the Clintons' request, In February 2001, Hillary said she was "heartbroken" over her brother's "terrible misjudgment."

Yaaaawn

Attachments

• IMG_3644.JPG
    IMG_3644.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
Her view of what's right and wrong for the future of our country and the world. Her health care plan in the 90's was light years ahead of most people; had we adopted her plan then, we wouldn't be in this health care mess now.

link to the actual plan? i have found some commentary on it but no actual verbiage.

The people that care about this are Trump's base and they've bought in hook, line, and sinker to the alt right media ceaseless attacks on the Clintons.

As they are by definition irrational, there is no point in discussing it with them.

The people that care about this are Trump's base and they've bought in hook, line, and sinker to the alt right media ceaseless attacks on the Clintons.

As they are by definition irrational, there is no point in discussing it with them.

This is you, isn't it?

Attachments

• IMG_7174.jpg
    IMG_7174.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0

That's the problem. The rest of the country doesn't care.
Had folks like you cared, these things wouldn't be happening and Trump wouldn't be president.

I suggest looking in the mirror LG... you helped create this mess. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Reactions: 3 people

Bernie voters cared about it, too. But, it was too late and DWS had already fixed the primary results in favor of Hillary.

Don't even know where to begin with this one. I do know it's not worth it though.

Keep living this lie, it's destroying the Democratic Party.

VN Store

Back