New Blog -- The Essence of Ed Orgeron

Solid read Knox.

"He's a cross between something out of a Flannery O'Connor short story and a southern fried version of Thor the Hammer god".I found the comparisons left me more than wondering as to which characters specifically you were referring to.As she dealt with the subjects of Morality and ethics and grotesqueness.Of course,that in and of its self could be the point.:)

Solid read Knox.

"He's a cross between something out of a Flannery O'Connor short story and a southern fried version of Thor the Hammer god".I found the comparisons left me more than wondering as to which characters specifically you were referring to.As she dealt with the subjects of Morality and ethics and grotesqueness.Of course,that in and of its self could be the point.:)

Great question.

Pieces of The Misfit, Manly Pointer (her character name, not mine), Mr. Shiftlett, and Mrs. Cope.

I don't find him particular at home within any of the stories, just the caricature that he sometimes portrays. Thanks!

Great question.

Pieces of The Misfit, Manly Pointer (her character name, not mine), Mr. Shiftlett, and Mrs. Cope.

I don't find him particular at home within any of the stories, just the caricature that he sometimes portrays. Thanks!

would you consider this to be a positive thing though? i guess for recruiting it may be so

For recruiting yes, because no matter how you feel about Tennessee, you probably won't forget a visit from CEO.

I feel like rippin' my shirt off, downin' a Red Bull and coffee grounds, and getting ready to go do some competin', all while screaming "Wild Boys". Who's with me?

Very nicely done. +1 for working a Silent Bob reference into an article.

When Ed O comes down the Vol Walk, if we are all there we have to start chanting "Wild Boyz!!". He would probably grin ear to ear.

VN Store

Back