Never thought I would see this

If Landers and company laugh at the LVs, it's because they've evolved into a joke. No doubt Landers enjoyed last night; his best teams barely sufficed for a scrimmage when we had a real coach. If the horse laughs bother you, hang in there; it's because of what the LVs once were, not what they are now. A few more years and the glory years will seem as relevant as General Neyland's teams--nobody will be able to recall Pat Summitt unless they read a history book. The LVs won't be worth the effort it takes to laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The level of dysfunction on this team since Warlick took over is concerning . I have to wonder if there's a lot of drama and personal conflict that affects team dynamics weather it be coaches or players. Clearly a lack of discipline. Surprised we haven't had a Pokey Chapman incident by now.

If Landers and company laugh at the LVs, it's because they've evolved into a joke. No doubt Landers enjoyed last night; his best teams barely sufficed for a scrimmage when we had a real coach. If the horse laughs bother you, hang in there; it's because of what the LVs once were, not what they are now. A few more years and the glory years will seem as relevant as General Neyland's teams--nobody will be able to recall Pat Summitt unless they read a history book. The LVs won't be worth the effort it takes to laugh.

Not much of a women's college basketball fan, are we?

Reactions: 3 people

Wowwwww, but so true . As much as I
like Holly I'm starting to believe
we need a new coach.

Last edited:
Holly was GIVEN the job. Oh is was a great player and Pat's right hand she will be a great coach was sang thru out the state. Well I'm sorry but because you worked at McDonald's doesn't make you a hamburger nor does working under Pat make you a basketball coach.

Reactions: 1 person
According to CHW in her presser, she has no idea about a lot of things. Getting on track is possible if you know where to find the track.
Holly gives more "I don't know" answers than any coach in history. If you don't know then you shouldn't be coaching

Reactions: 3 people
all I know is if you don't like Holly as the coach then fire her and get it over with...if she is still the coach for the next game then it's your fault...:):)

GO LADY VOLS!

Oh I wish I could. She wouldn't have got on the bus to the airport after Notre Dame

Reactions: 2 people
6 and 5 in the last eleven and it could be worse. We overcame Vandy and Arkansas for wins.

Holly Warlick was handpicked by Pat Summitt when she retired and our AD was 100% on board.

Ok, and???? What was Pat supposed to do? Who else would she have picked??????? Do you honestly think she would’ve shafted her staff by suggesting someone else? She did it so they wouldn’t have to find new coaching jobs, not because she felt like Holy would win. A new coach would’ve cleared the bench, bringing in their own staff members and rightfully so. Pat’s reputation and loyalty would’ve taken a major hit had she picked anyone OTHER than Holly.

Pat picked Holly out of loyalty, not because she thought she was the best coach. Your argument is weak and overused. :ermm:

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, and???? What was Pat supposed to do? Who else would she have picked??????? Do you honestly think she would’ve shafted her staff by suggesting someone else? She did it so they wouldn’t have to find new coaching jobs, not because she felt like Holy would win. A new coach would’ve cleared the bench, bringing in their own staff members and rightfully so. Pat’s reputation and loyalty would’ve taken a major hit had she picked anyone OTHER than Holly.

Pat picked Holly out of loyalty, not because she thought she was the best coach. Your argument is weak and overused. :ermm:

I think that happened anyway.

She is 59 so this could go on another 11 years or longer if no one decides that we need a change that can actually make it happen.

VN Store

Back