Netflix

Currently watching Battlestar Galactica. Good show. My wife hates it, but I can't seem to stop watching old Bevis and Butthead episodes. "Yeah!"

Love Netflix.

Just started Lost. 2 episodes in and it seems promising. Also currently watching Parks and Recreation. On episode 3...not too impressed so far, Aziz has some funny lines though. I need to start watching Friday Night Lights. Loved the movie. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia is HILARIOUS. "I want 2 fajitas." "We don't have fajitas." "You don't have fiestas?" "They took her baby, hers. She's cryin." Classic stuff.

Netflix is awesome...

I watched alot of Nip/Tuck until the 4th season and it just kinda got old to me...I've watched almost all of Bones, Friday Night Lights, and Arrested Development....I got hooked on Dexter and Californication because of Netflix...

Couple of movies I've watched lately I like....

Sleepers
Exam
City Island

There's a few more, but I really can't think of them now...

Just started Lost. 2 episodes in and it seems promising. Also currently watching Parks and Recreation. On episode 3...not too impressed so far, Aziz has some funny lines though. I need to start watching Friday Night Lights. Loved the movie. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia is HILARIOUS. "I want 2 fajitas." "We don't have fajitas." "You don't have fiestas?" "They took her baby, hers. She's cryin." Classic stuff.
Give it some time. It's a bit slow to start out, or at least it was for me. I really started enjoying it the start of Season 2.

Season 3 starts tonight on NBC.

Some great ideas of stuff to watch. Like being in store where you want everything, it is hard to remember what you went there to buy!

Netflix streaming is about the coolest thing in a long time. I like getting the DVDs and all but I dream of the day that everything released on DVD is available.

Some of my favorites:

The X-Files - went through all 9 seasons last summer. The movies still aren't instant and I wish the The Lone Gunmen were on instant too but otherwise you can pretty much get the entire storyline.

Lost
Dollhouse
The Office, both US and UK - I love being able to pull up any episode prior to the current season anytime I want.

The movie selection isn't great as far as new releases, though there have been some fairly new ones that crop up and several that normally I probably wouldn't have watched unless it was on Netflix. Like I just added the Death at a Funeral remake that came out this past year. And there's a lot of recenet Gerald Butler movies on like Gamer, Law Abiding Citizen,and Bounty Hunter. None of those would I have probably wasted a DVD spot for but on instant, yeah I'll watch it.

Netflix streaming is about the coolest thing in a long time. I like getting the DVDs and all but I dream of the day that everything released on DVD is available.

it's not really that far fetched. netflix will most likely look to really expand their instant stream catalog in the next few years. there's been talk of them eventually phasing out the dvd plan and putting everything online eventually.

Last edited:
it's not really that far fetched. netflix will most likely look to really expand their instant stream catalog in the next few years. there's been talk of them eventually phasing out the dvd plan and putting everything online eventually.

more like soon, i read an article about that the other day.

Recently watched Movies:
Exit through the Gift Shop
Exam
Restpero

As Far as TV goes Everything from King of the Hill to Lost (almost finished with Season 6) But i just started watching Dexter this morning.. Looks good..

more like soon, i read an article about that the other day.

Recently watched Movies:
Exit through the Gift Shop
Exam
Restpero

As Far as TV goes Everything from King of the Hill to Lost (almost finished with Season 6) But i just started watching Dexter this morning.. Looks good..

got an email from them the other day saying that my plan rate was going up due to the expanding streaming library.

spartacus. if you wait a month or so, you can watch season 2 (prequel) and then season 1. that show is gooood.

looks like I can watch the first 2 episodes right now if I wanted. the first season was awesome! look forward to watching this one.

care to explain? what plan are you on? i'm currently on the 9.99/month (instanst stream/1 dvd out at a time) plan and it's probably one of the best investments i've ever made. what don't you like about it?

If you compare what you pay with Comcast and what you get i don't see how you can't say Netflix isn't a bargain..

I also love all the bad horror movies I can watch. I just watched Zombie Campout, which looks like it was made as some college project. Absolutely horrible which means it was hilarious.

looks like I can watch the first 2 episodes right now if I wanted. the first season was awesome! look forward to watching this one.

yeah the first 2 are on there already. i watched the first episode. it was pretty good.

i may have to re-watch season 1 after season 2 is complete.

care to explain? what plan are you on? i'm currently on the 9.99/month (instanst stream/1 dvd out at a time) plan and it's probably one of the best investments i've ever made. what don't you like about it?

That is the plan I am on. It seems like 3/4 of the movies that are available for instant streaming are movies I have never heard of. They add a couple of dollars per month so they can "better our experience" but I haven't seen anything yet.

VN Store

Back