Netflix

I just finished it. Those cops are trash. I still want to know why Andrea was original target? Was she randomly chosen by Muller or???

I just finished it. Those cops are trash. I still want to know why Andrea was original target? Was she randomly chosen by Muller or???

I think Muller did his homework on his intended victims and probably planned his attacks for months, he probably didn't realize they had broken up.

I haven't watched the Netflix doc yet, but I was watching a YouTube documentary the other day. The American Nightmare story is absolutely wild.

I think Muller did his homework on his intended victims and probably planned his attacks for months, he probably didn't realize they had broken up.
Idk. I think Andrea dating the FBI agent assigned to the case is too crazy to be a coincidence.

Possibly, but I think she's just naturally that way.
Wait. I may have missed something. You commented: "Nancy Grace makes me want to hit a woman in the face". I asked if you have anger issues. You see your disconnect, I am certain.

Wait. I may have missed something. You commented: "Nancy Grace makes me want to hit a woman in the face". I asked if you have anger issues. You see your disconnect, I am certain.
You didn't ask me specifically if I had anger issues, but yes I knew what you meant. Are you a woman?

That's okay, you gave yourself up. You're an 11 or 12 year old girl.

😃
OMG, you are so smart, Silly Dog-in-Silly Hat. I gave it away and you, O' Sherlock, picked right up on it. Was it my Valley Grrl accent? Or my flute? You looking at my flute?

This American Nightmare doc is really good. Content warning, tho.

LEO investigators are so trash in so many documentaries. It's crazy.
I just watched American Nightmare tonight. That last home invasion in Dublin was a few miles from where my parents lived at one time. That just struck me as crazy.

My wife asked the same thing and these were my thoughts too. I think he definitely stalked his victim(s) for weeks/months. I might be mistaken but he knew Aaron's name when he broke in. Same with another victim they interviewed (the one that he told her she should get a dog.) So his break-ins were def not random. My theory is he would find his targets online and then stalk them. He gave me Joe from the show "You" vibes.

If you are a fan of 80’s pop/rock, I recommend Greatest Night in Pop - documentary on the making of We Are the World.

Great joke somewhere in the middle about a bomb.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20

VN Store

Back