Needing advice for Bristol dilemma

What should I do about this?

• Total voters
Aint it amazing how some folk think marriage, family, church, jobs, life ... well just about anything ... is more important than UT football game days, home or away.

Then again, Aint it amazing how some folk think marriage, family, church, jobs, life ... well just about anything ... is not as important as UT football game days, home or away.

Your sisters love for you and respect for you on "the happiest day of her life so far"; and her wish for you to be the one to walk her down the aisle and give her away to her husband on that day trumps anything. Be glad for that. Give her and her fiancee VN's best wishes.

Oh, and they owe you a CD of the game and all pregame shows. :))))

1. Go to the wedding.
2. DVR the game.
3. Use $$$s saved from not going to game and buy an enormous TV to watch the game.
4. Supplement game watching with big, juicy steaks and lots of good beer.

Now that is a plan!!!

Reactions: 2 people
The view will be better from the big screen at the bar than it will from the stands at BMS.

I've missed THREE home football games for niece/nephew weddings! (2 Nore Dame & 1 Florida...catch no catch) it was painful. 2 in TX & 1 in Cali...they don't get it! As much as I love the Vols, it's Better to put family first. My youngest nephew got married last Oct 31 (Ky away...finally caught a break!!) the kicker was he grad from Auburn, she from Ole Miss & they played each other that day....she won! And it was Halloween.

I'm just glad to see skasper made it back from last season's bowl game.

SUCK IT UP, MISTER!!!:)

GBO!!!

My sister is getting married this year...On September 10th.

In Kansas.

She asked if I would walk her down the aisle.

What should I do???

You go to your sister's wedding if you would like to ever be able to actually speak to her again for the rest of your/her life.

You don't get married on Saturdays in football season. We need to just go ahead and make an ammendment to the Constitution. Someone call Trump.

Tell her you will gladly accept her invitation to walk her down the aisle as long as you can wear this...

Jay's+orange+tux.JPG

If she refuses then you are free to go to the game!

Reactions: 4 people
Who gets married on a Saturday during college football season is the first question? My girl knows that Sept. through the beginning of Jan. are off limits when it comes to Sat. plans.

A. Ditch the wedding and watch the game
B. DVR the game and shut down all celluar devices
C. Go to the game and tell her something popped up.
D. Watch the game at the wedding.

I suppose I need to mention (since done people didn't catch it) that I'm being sarcastic.

Of course I'm going to her wedding to walk her down the aisle. I would miss 1,000 Tennessee games before I missed her wedding.

That being said, did I mention she's an Alabama fan??

I suppose I need to mention (since done people didn't catch it) that I'm being sarcastic.

Of course I'm going to her wedding to walk her down the aisle. I would miss 1,000 Tennessee games before I missed her wedding.

That being said, did I mention she's an Alabama fan??

If it wasn't obvious before, and in light of this new information... you really, really need to wear this.

Jay's+orange+tux.JPG

I've been a season ticket holder for over 40 years.

Tennessee football has never been a priority over family. and it should not be in my opinion.

there have been plenty of games to go to for me that have not interfered with family.

VN Store

Back