Need Some Prayers

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all
Darn right you have my prayers, you got this!

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all
Lots of people get this surgery and go on and live long and normal lives. You’ve got this!

Chest pains are attention getting.
Be informed and make good decisions, do not assume the doctor in front of you knows everything. Research and get another opinion ... if you have that option.
You might ask about if removing the calcium blocks are possible via shockwave's IVL: Home Page
I have been following their progress and I like what I hear.
Prayers for you that God leads you in the best path and that your body is granted a healthy resolution.

Be sure to get back with us with a progress report. Thanks!

I work in surgery and have seen miracles. You would be surprised what we can do these days. You are in good hands. Praying for you brother.

Thankful you had it checked out, that was the hard part. Now you are in good hands and we can’t wait to hear from you after surgery. You are in my thoughts buddy.

God bless you. Prayers sent.

May God bless you through this surgery. I pray for His peace that passes all understanding to be in your heart. I pray for a speedy recovery and that you will soon be on your feet doing the things you need to do.

In the words of my cardiologist, "Trust the process".

(I think that means - it's going to be all new to you, but, to them (the team) it's all part of a well-rehearsed and familiar process.)

Oh man, we're praying for you

Prayers for a quick healing brother

🙏

VN Store

Back