Need help with all these subscriptions

MHS Rebel

I pay for the ESPN+. Is this the Disney bundle? If not, should I switch? I pay a lot of $$ for this and if something is better for the same amount, I'll do that.

I presently have ESPN+ for 10.99 / month. Should I move to Disney bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ for 14.99 / month? Is it equivalent?

Last edited:
I pay for the ESPN+. Is this the Disney bundle? If not, should I switch? I pay a lot of $$ for this and if something is better for the same amount, I'll do that.

I presently have ESPN+ for 10.99 / month. Should I move to Disney bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ for 14.99 / month? Is it equivalent?

ESPN+ subscription

Stream live sports from the best leagues in the world and original series from top athletes with either:

• A monthly subscription for $10.99/month
  • An annual subscription for $109.99/year

Disney Bundle

Prices will vary depending on the plan you sign up for:

• Disney Bundle Duo Basic: For $9.99/month, eligible subscribers get Disney+ (With Ads)* and Hulu (With Ads).** Keep in mind that this plan does not include a subscription to ESPN+.
  • Disney Bundle Trio Basic: For $14.99/month, subscribers get Disney+ (With Ads)*, Hulu (With Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads).
  • Disney Bundle Trio Premium: For $24.99/month, subscribers get Disney+ (No Ads), Hulu (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads).

The bundle is worth it.

It's not equivalent because you get more.

VN Store

Back