Neat place downtown

Hi looking for a sick place downtown for September 11 and 12. Under $150 per night. Thanks!

images

Reactions: 1 person
Ooo I see. I might just have to stay out in Farragut again. Not as convenient

You can get a limo ride in for the difference. Actually... it will be a challenge anywhere. More likely to get lucky and find something out east or north off of I-75.

It takes 15 minutes to drive from Farragut to the stadium, even on Saturdays before the game. I do it myself for home games. It's really not as big of a deal as some people think it is.

It takes 15 minutes to drive from Farragut to the stadium, even on Saturdays before the game. I do it myself for home games. It's really not as big of a deal as some people think it is.

15 mins from Farragut to the stadium???

It take 30 mins just from the exit off ramp to the stadium most game days.

I just saw in another thread where the poster picked up the last room in the Holiday Inn World's Fair the following weekend for just under $600 for friday and saturday nights.

You should check out hotel prices in Gainesville on game weekend.

I know but when you're at the bars late after a big win and you and your buddy have a couple babies, it's difficult to convince them to go to Farragut, 20 minute can ride.

Have Uber drive you to the game and back -- would cost less than paying for the high priced hotel

I know but when you're at the bars late after a big win and you and your buddy have a couple babies, it's difficult to convince them to go to Farragut, 20 minute can ride.

There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party.

Well I'm not planing on breaking anything and I don't think it should get to crazy. How much money do you need?

:eek:lol:

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what me and my buddy should do for tailgating for the Oklahoma game. We are coming from Colorado and don't know anyone there. I have no connections left in knoxville(have all graduated and left,none of them can make this game). We are rowdy.

VN Store

Back