NCAA Tournament

P.S. About Shea Ralph. She has every right to hate Tennessee as she was around when the rivalry between Tennessee and Connecticut was at its peak. The rivalry was so strong that it would be kinda weird if she didn't have a lot of holdover feelings from the past. I'm fine with that.

But it did come off to me as unseemly when a coach within the SEC was quite THAT public with her utter glee over the heartbreak of Tennessee. It felt to me to be inappropriately over-the-top. Others may disagree. All I know is I'm done with her. Lol

Agreed, ND is my favorite non-Tennessee team. The Hidalgo-Citron backcourt is my favorite in the NCAA, though I agree that their post play isn't good enough to win it all.

I know Stanford won the title just a few years ago, but wouldn't mind seeing Tara win another title before she retires. But they're in the opposite situation of ND; I don't think their guard play is good enough to win it this year.

Gonzaga is always one of my favorites and this has to be one of their best teams, though that conference tournament loss to Portland could cost them their chance of hosting.
Don't sleep on Notre Dame!

Did you see her in the stands in Greenville going bat-sh!t crazy with happiness in the moments after Tennessee lost to South Carolina? She never looked THAT happy after her CT teams won national championships.
Didn't see that, and man will the cuts ever stop getting deeper?

On the one hand, Shea's hatred does/did go deep. I'll never forget the first time she came into TBA, back when the seats were all orange, she was quoted as saying it looked like someone threw up orange all over the place. Which, kinda, it did and they changed the seats to black. Next to DT, Shea was the chief LV hater of that era.

On the other hand, Shea and Kelly are actually now supposedly good friends. They're Moms have some connection from way back and are close, and their same age daughters play together whenever Vandy is here or we're there. One of the best sports videos I've ever seen is those two little girls, ea dressed in respective team cheerleading outfits, on the baseline mimicing every move of the LVs warmup stretching. Then when the teams huddled up, those two went into their own little hug/huddle. Hope I don't have to erase that memory.

In light of that, it's hard for me imagine her being happy about Kellie's devastation. But maybe she's that kind of monster friend.

On the one hand, Shea's hatred does/did go deep. I'll never forget the first time she came into TBA, back when the seats were all orange, she was quoted as saying it looked like someone threw up orange all over the place. Which, kinda, it did and they changed the seats to black. Next to DT, Shea was the chief LV hater of that era.

On the other hand, Shea and Kelly are actually now supposedly good friends. They're Moms have some connection from way back and are close, and their same age daughters play together whenever Vandy is here or we're there. One of the best sports videos I've ever seen is those two little girls, ea dressed in respective team cheerleading outfits, on the baseline mimicing every move of the LVs warmup stretching. Then when the teams huddled up, those two went into their own little hug/huddle. Hope I don't have to erase that memory.

In light of that, it's hard for me imagine her being happy about Kellie's devastation. But maybe she's that kind of monster friend.
That is unforgivable. Friends like that, you don’t need enemies.

It is totally in her interest as a coach at Vandy for her to narrow the gap between the programs. The gap will be what she is judged for. UT didn't help with this by beating Vandy convincingly 2 times this year. The last thing she needs is for UT to start showing signs of potential greatness while her team is middling at best.

if Charlie ESPN bracket is correct
Tennessee lady Seven seed plays Ten seed Maryland
Tennessee seven seed vs Two seed Texas
This be a roadmap for third straight Sweet Sixteen
And the raise I said Kellie might get

Mudcat double down on that raise if lady
Volunteers make NCAA Sweet Sixteen.

When Kellie wins a SEC championship, either regular season, tournament or both, then she’d be worthy of a raise. Until then, accept what she is getting now.

VN Store

Back