NCAA Super Regionals hosted by the Lady Vols Softball Team

Auburn could come back and beat Okla twice, but I still think the only SEC teams in the WCWS will be from the SEC-SEC Supers-- probably UF and UT and we'll play each other 1st game.

Auburn could come back and beat Okla twice, but I still think the only SEC teams in the WCWS will be from the SEC-SEC Supers-- probably UF and UT and we'll play each other 1st game.

Awbarn has been on the ropes ever since Fagan and the 420 club and his little boy playing in the locker room.:)

We need bama to beat florida--but bama can't hit and they are losing 0-2 in the 6th right now and they will have to score some runs to win the series. And I'm sure Barnhill will pitch again tomorrow if she's not pitching tonight (not watching that game).

We are very disciplined team at the plate--and that is a GOOD thing. But: our 5-8/9 hitters cannot afford to take first-pitch strikes right down the middle of the plate. They've got to take a rip at that as it may be the best pitch they get and they struggle when behind in the count. Our top 4 can take a strike and be OK, because they will usually put the ball in play, but Geer, Lockman, Seggern--if they get a good pitch early, they need to be ready to hit it.

Great win--first game is always huge. I'm devoting all of my mojo to bama now--and that is a very weird thing indeed!

I missed hearing or watching the game, but scrolling through these pages, I've never seen so much *****ing, moaning and criticizing of a team...that won 8-1??? LOL

Crazy people.

Reactions: 6 people
Didn't Lockman hit a nice line drive today that was caught, on a good play, by the a&m left-fielder? I saw the play on the highlights and can't be sure that Lockman hit it-- but looked like her.

I'm surprised at how many left-handed pitchers are in the game now--and good ones. O'toole, the Zona left-hander, is good--watching her now. And I saw OU's Paige Parker earlier today. She is burly--chunky--but she throws it well and has excellent control. She was around the plate consistently and struck out 14 auburn batters.

Let's win tomorrow...

Didn't Lockman hit a nice line drive today that was caught, on a good play, by the a&m left-fielder. I saw the play on the highlights and can't be sure that Lockman hit it-- but looked like her.

I'm surprised at how many left-handed pitchers are in the game now--and good ones. O'toole, the Zona left-hander, is good--watching her now. And I saw OU's Paige Parker earlier today. She is burly--chunky--but she throws it well and has excellent control. She was around the plate consistently and struck out 14 auburn batters.

Let's win tomorrow...

Yes and florida has gurley and Oklahoma also has paige lowery as well.

Just win baby!!:)

Very odd game. A&M and UT had the same number of hits (5 each). It was the walks that killed them. If they can fix that, which I think they will by starting Harrington, tomorrow will be a tight game. Getting that one run gave A&M two more innings to build defensive & offensive confidence, telling themselves "if we didn't walk 7 and make 2 errors, we're in it."

I worry about UT coming out tomorrow on auto pilot, like they did the last four innings on offense tonight and vs LSU in the SEC tournament.

Very odd game. A&M and UT had the same number of hits (5 each). It was the walks that killed them. If they can fix that, which I think they will by starting Harrington, tomorrow will be a tight game. Getting that one run gave A&M two more innings to build defensive & offensive confidence, telling themselves "if we didn't walk 7 and make 2 errors, we're in it."

I worry about UT coming out tomorrow on auto pilot, like they did the last four innings on offense tonight and vs LSU in the SEC tournament.

A&M played terrible. We took advantage. That's what good teams do. I agree that today will not be as easy. We do average 5 runs against them this year. GLV!!

VN Store

Back