Ncaa Rosters

l2dab16

I found some...hit download rosters & type in Tumanator9...if they arent up to your standards...dont complain to me...i didnt make them...he didnt put Patterson...or McCullers on the roster

Just be patient and get rosters that are at least 50% correct..........................

XIZ GONE RAINX is decent for Xbox, they have McCullers and Patterson. But I'm pretty sure the OS ones are coming tonight or tomorrow. Those will be the best. CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is one of the gamer tags you can enter to get OS rosters.

XIZ GONE RAINX is decent for Xbox, they have McCullers and Patterson. But I'm pretty sure the OS ones are coming tonight or tomorrow. Those will be the best. CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is one of the gamer tags you can enter to get OS rosters.

do you know one for PS3?

Gamertag: PASTAPADRE has had the best rosters for 360 the last 2 NCAA football games.. Be patient and wait for his download is what I would recommend.

Gamertag: PASTAPADRE has had the best rosters for 360 the last 2 NCAA football games.. Be patient and wait for his download is what I would recommend.

nowhere close as good as the OS community rosters. Padres have been out for a day or two. His are only named and some personnel changes.

Is there a good chance the rosters will be out tomorrow?

One of the guys involved is leaning more towards Sunday. Said they weren't even at the home stretch yet. Didn't wanna say which team/conference they were working on so not to get people excited/mad. I'd say Saturday night at the earliest or Sunday afternoon they will be up and ready.

nowhere close as good as the OS community rosters. Padres have been out for a day or two. His are only named and some personnel changes.

All I said is I thought his were the best in '11 and '12.. can't speak for '13 because I don't even have it haha. Thought he had very detailed ones in the other maybe he's slacking.

All I said is I thought his were the best in '11 and '12.. can't speak for '13 because I don't even have it haha. Thought he had very detailed ones in the other maybe he's slacking.

Yeah but that's wrong. The OS community rosters have been the best the past two seasons as well and will continue to be as long as they keep doing them. Padre doesn't adjust the rosters.. just names everyone that's on it.

One of the guys involved is leaning more towards Sunday. Said they weren't even at the home stretch yet. Didn't wanna say which team/conference they were working on so not to get people excited/mad. I'd say Saturday night at the earliest or Sunday afternoon they will be up and ready.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah but that's wrong. The OS community rosters have been the best the past two seasons as well and will continue to be as long as they keep doing them. Padre doesn't adjust the rosters.. just names everyone that's on it.

I honestly don't even know what the "OS community" is.. What is it?

VN Store

Back