NCAA March Madness Sweet 16: Thursday

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
VO2ek69.png

Dayton and Stanford nearly underway.

Dayton was far too quick for Stanford, kept the game at a high tempo, and shot well. Super quick team. Stanford did not look good--and Baylor looked absolutely pathetic, abysmal first half.

I believe Florida wins this next game. I also believe Dayton gives them a good one on Saturday

Cheering for Florida in this one. I don't dislike Florida's team, and it would be nice to see the SEC continue to kick ass. If it can't be Tennessee to win it all, I'd rather it be either Florida, Dayton, or maybe Virginia.

All SEC final UT vs UF. Vols hang their first banner and get revenge for three games this year. That's my hope at least.

Thank God we could at least get one good game out of this Thursday. SDSU fought hard, but Arizona's just a bit too talented

man that was a great game tonight hill, wilbekin frazier all came thru big time

that was a damn good ucla team too the length and athleticism was crazy

Last edited:

They were great at helping off their man and swiping a steal. Game was pretty chaotic from the jump.

florida is very solid and has a lot of depth--far more than Tennessee, I'm afraid--but I'm not sure they are good enough to win the title. This team is certainly not as good as their two title-winning teams, IMO.

Impressed by SDS and Arizona--good game--and by Wisconsin. The Badgers are good.

I worry about UT's lack of depth and PG play from this point. Barton has to play well. If we can slow the tempo and play perimeter defense we will have a good chance.

All SEC final UT vs UF. Vols hang their first banner and get revenge for three games this year. That's my hope at least.

Lol won't happen basketball gods would never allow a championship game between football schools.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Scottie showed why he's the best pg in nation and MFII found his stroke again, but Hill and DFS were co-players of game imo. Hill was in on 28 points(10 assist/8pts); 6 rebs and 3 steals. DFS was great on both ends especially guarding Anderson, Adams and Levine after Pat and Casey got into foul trouble.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back