'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

This guy seems like Pruitt when into the create a player screen and put in this kids numbers. Slight glitch on the left arm, though.

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder how Gillespie getting fired effects us?

I don't think RG was ever recruiting him. We only got in the picture because of his relationship with Pruitt from what I've read. I haven't seen any articles or quotes from him that even mention RG.

From SEC Country:

Quavaris Crouch, 5-star RB, Harding University (Charlotte, N.C.)

Quavaris Crouch is built like an Alabama running back. He’s 6-foot-2 and weighs more than 220 pounds. Crouch rushed for 3,246 yards 33 touchdowns during his junior season to go with 51 tackles and 14 sacks on defense.

He’s a giant priority for the Tide, and he’s already visited Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: 1 person
Build like a Tennessee RB. A Jamal Lewis, Arian Foster, "Little Man" Stewart, Jay Graham type of back.

Gonna have to change the mold. Neither Kamara nor Kelly are even 6’. New sheriff in town. If we get shorter backs any more he’s gonna be a special guy.

umm wow OP measurables need to be updated.. 2 inches and 60 pounds in 2 years is.... interesting.
I mean seriously 6'0" 160 and 6'2" 225 are 2 completely different players. Not that abnormal just when I saw the OP and those stats and was reading page 2-3 people talking about him as the second coming of Fournette and a DE and saw 6'0 160 I got cornfused.

VN Store

Back